[REL] Kamasutra - A Tale of Love (1996)

emuler

[REL] Kamasutra - A Tale of Love (1996)

Post by emuler »   61 likes

Since there are several Mira Nair movies listed here, here's another one. :icon_1dancingban

This is a fairly decent movie, explicit by mainstream Indian movie standards, but fairly tame by western standards.

For FLM viewers, the casting, right at the beginning, shows two little girls swimming underwater (topless). Towards the end of the casting, the girls mature into teen/preteen - you get to see a glimpse of brand new conical boobies. :heart :blush

I'd give you a preview, but this is a well shared file and the portion of interest to us is right at the very beginning, so if you enable 'get preview parts' or 'get first/last chunks for preview' or whatever your client calls it, you'll get the desired bits in a matter of minutes, a lot faster than if I cut it out and shared it myself.

The rest of the movie is of little interest to us; download it if you are interested. The girls grow into young women in a matter of minutes. :bigups
btw, the stuff mentioned above was edited out in the English language release, presumably to comply with the American regulations. :wall
The link posted has Spanish audio dubbing, but who cares. :onfire

Like this post to see ed2k links  [648.92 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116743/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kamasutra - A Tale of Love (1996)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks emuler... I think i watched this move before, but i'm not sure. Will give it another try ;)

Damn.. i love your avatar! :icon_cool2 :heart
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Then you'll probably like this too.. :D

Bigger picture: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zk2o9s
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Sorry fwtt, wrong Fanning. :) The girl in my avatar is Elle Fanning, Dakota's kid sister. :heart :onfire :heart :onfire :heart

ghost: the scene is easy to miss; we normally start watching the movie after the casting credits have ended. :)
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Wow, they sure look alike.
wafaschaanti

Post by wafaschaanti »   0 likes

I dl the file. Its in french. Can you help in how to get subtitles in English!!! :think
And thank you for the HD quality emuler :thumbsup

Post by Guest »   0 likes

wafaschaanti wrote:I dl the file. Its in french. Can you help in how to get subtitles in English!!! :think
And thank you for the HD quality emuler :thumbsup
Worth a try - probably working

http://subscene.com/english/Kama-Sutra- ... 86057.aspx
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Here's another choice for subs, opensubtitles has 4 different English versions and lots of other languages.
http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/ ... movie-8248
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

"the stuff mentioned above was edited out in the English language release, presumably to comply with the American regulations. "

The only edited version I have seen was one where the lesbian scenes between the two main adult actresses were removed (but nothing concerning the two young cuties), and that version was obviously intended for a public in India.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   1 likes

I heard one of the topless girls at the beginning is Celesteann Cruz (aka Celeste Cruz) and was one half of the early 2000s pop duo Daphne and Celeste, of "Oooh stick you" fame

[Image]
I drink therefore I am