[REL] Mitt liv som hund (1985)

Wonderwidth

Re: [REL] Mitt liv som hund (1985)

Post by Wonderwidth »   1 likes

@Davros6 yes you do!The best part about that scene besides her nude breasts is she definitely was growing in that area!Also it seemed to make her nervous going through with it,but did anyway.That was certainly a highlight of the film.Nothing like constant repeat feature on a DVD either.To fully enjoy the scene for what it's worth.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   2 likes

Wonderwidth wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:20 am @Davros6 yes you do!The best part about that scene besides her nude breasts is she definitely was growing in that area!Also it seemed to make her nervous going through with it,but did anyway.That was certainly a highlight of the film.Nothing like constant repeat feature on a DVD either.To fully enjoy the scene for what it's worth.
One thing I've noticed is you can get some girls doing topless scenes at that age, and they've nearly fully grown, especially with those girls born since the 90s, they must have put something in the water :lol:
Then again they do grow up quite quickly, look at Katya Berger in Little Lips and then in Nana: La vera chiave del piacere.
To be honest I've always been a breast guy ever since I watched L'Effrontee in the early 90s when I was about 15 :D

As someone once said "an older woman has something between their breasts that a teenager doesn't.....
....their belly button" :lol:
I drink therefore I am
Wonderwidth

Post by Wonderwidth »   0 likes

Anyone know the name of a movie I think was from the Early 1980s,maybe 1982.Somewhere in the movie,two girls were playing on the beach while their mom watched them.They couldn't have even been 9,one of them was very small.But the thing is,they were both wearing G-strings!like barely there ones.I couldn't believe it,for several reasons.The bigger girl looked ravishing in hers!I believe they were Hispanic or Brazilian.Saw it a few months ago,those particular bits of interest at least...but I can't remember the name of the movie.Think I found out about it on sensitivecontent.com.It has been a few months.Any help is appreciated