[REL] The Boogeyman (2023)

Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

pillowbaker

Re: The Boogeyman (2023)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Coincidentally, I just watched the trailer. It's another one that I had to stop in the middle! :O

The little tidbits of an actually creature that you can sorta see for a few frames is the usual CG stuff we seen a lot in the past few years (not scary), but the suspense of the scenes is what gets me. I'm a scaredy-cat.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:12 pm Coincidentally, I just watched the trailer. It's another one that I had to stop in the middle! :O

The little tidbits of an actually creature that you can sorta see for a few frames is the usual CG stuff we seen a lot in the past few years (not scary), but the suspense of the scenes is what gets me. I'm a scaredy-cat.
Just the fact that it's from the mind of Steven King and the Producers of Stranger things is enough for me to see it.
ronyleonel

Post by ronyleonel »   0 likes

si lograra ver un fantasma, haría todo lo posible, por saber que quiere, acercarme a el o ella, por que nadie en este mundo lo ha logrado.

Moderator Edit: If I managed to see a ghost, I would do everything possible, to know what he wants, to get closer to him or her, because no one in this world has achieved it.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

The language of the forum is English. Please post in English. Use an online translator like Google Translate if needed.

El idioma del foro es el inglés. Por favor publique en inglés. Use un traductor en línea como Google Translate si es necesario.

https://translate.google.es/?sl=auto&tl=en&op=translate
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   9 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3427252/
Still reeling from the tragic death of their mother, a teenage girl and her younger sister find themselves plagued by a sadistic presence in their house and struggle to get their grieving father to pay attention before it's too late.
By Steven King.

[Image]

Huuuuh! This was really scary. Much screen time for the younger girl too.

Trailer:

Plenty of files in eMule (I didn't check them all):
Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.65 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.88 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.35 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.03 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.44 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.40 Gb]

...and some more.