[REL] Cilveka Berns AKA Child of Man (1991) [Latvia]

flmwayne

Re: [REL] Cilveka Berns AKA Child of Man (1991) [Latvia]

Post by flmwayne »   2 likes

1080p upgrade available at vk.com, with a Russian title "Дитя человеческое (1991)":
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Here is another 1080p upgrade:
https://ulozto.net/file/am0QWC9nfulA/ci ... ru-sub-mkv

Audio: Russian dub or original Latgalian.
Subtitles: English, French, Latgalian, Latvian or Russian.

[Latgalian is a "historical variety of the Latvian language."]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   46 likes

1080p, the same file I found from Ulozto
vlcsnap-2023-04-22-08h46m26s244.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-04-22-08h47m22s408.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-04-22-08h48m24s823.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-04-22-08h49m55s226.jpg
1080p Video
Audio: Russian dub or original Latgalian.
Subtitles: English, French, Latgalian, Latvian or Russian.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.55 Gb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thanks for releasing the uloz file in eMule. It took you only one year. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:49 pm Thanks for releasing the uloz file in eMule. It took you only one year. ;)
I am afraid my lazy and ignorant attitude has been "I provided a link and it is free. What, can't you download it yourself?" It has taken quite a bit to get through my thick skull that it is not necessarily the case for everyone around the world. It took me awhile to learn that Ulozto is blocked in some regions, and of course not everyone cares to pay for VPNs or proxies to get around that. (I refuse to pay for Usenet even though it is not beyond my technical abilities to use it, so I understand that. There are the bandwidth considerations for many people too. Trying to resume an interrupted download when it takes someone many hours is automatic in eMule, but not so easy in a browser.) I was pleasantly surprised to see several people downloading it from me in eMule, and I know for a fact that some of them are NOT new members, so it is probably not the first time they have seen the thread. I am glad there is interest!

The deciding factor was this: I saw someone Requesting the older files, but I do not even have those ones to share. But I DO have the 1080p file, I have actually WATCHED it, and I REMEMBER it! So I have no excuse not to put it up. I just hope that whoever requested the older, smaller, lower resolution files sees my post and is willing to go somewhat larger.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thank you also for releasing, Night.

I have pondered the same thing about some uloz files. I had another deciding factor, beyond whether I enjoyed the film or not. It was the fact that I have seen files removed from uloz, and for certain I have seen video removed from youtube. If I thought it was worth keeping around potentially a few years more, or longer, I might also try releasing with emule. I had a similar reaction when I put Emporte-moi into my shared folder; not 20 minutes later, I had no less than 11 people all trying to download that file from me. I made some sudden change to my bandwidth spread, and dedicated it all to the file (I should look into modifying my max number of connections).
Last edited by pillowbaker on Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Ulozto hosting is very reliable for longevity, but you are right that sometimes files disappear. Whether that is because of ulozto or the original uploader removing it we have no way of knowing. It is nice that eMule is still "Old Faithful" and that if someone gets it working, files can be reshared indefinitely and evade most geo-restrictions. I understand why someone who CAN use it would not want to give it up. I like it.

Of course, someone can always post "I can not access Ulozto" or "The file was taken down" and ask that someone share it on eMule. There is no rule against asking.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Absolutely. I have been able to download everything I wanted that's available on uloz without issue, and I have only come across links a just a few times that linked to removed files. And I don't think they were even movies I was serious about downloading.

However, honestly, it is a lot of fun releasing something over emule as well. It's a kind of thrill. Perhaps, for me, it's partially because of emule's integration with the board.
ArtasKo

Post by ArtasKo »   1 likes

restored at 2017, release on youtube at 2023-10-01:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWpvHV8yFsU