Can anyone help me?

Post any eMule-related questions and FAQ's here.
Lonely cloudd

Can anyone help me?

Post by Lonely cloudd »   0 likes

This is my first time using emule and I don't why the download remains like this
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: Can anyone help me?

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

You are not currently connected to anyone sharing it. There could be a number of reasons. Did you get ANY of it so far? It looks like there is NO progress, but I can not see how large the file is.

Reasons, maybe:
1) Sharers can be offline now.
2) Maybe no one is sharing it.
3) You are not connected to any eMule server.
4) You are not online.
5) You have LowID and the only people that have the file are also LowID. (LowID to LowID emule transmission does not work well.)
6) Problems with the eMule setup.

What you can do:
1) If this file is posted at FLM, then request a reshare. You can do it anonymously by checking the box next to the ed2k link and clicking "Request selected files", or you can make a post in that thread saying "Please reshare this file: [name]." If I have it, I will reshare it, and I have HighID -- so even if you are LowID that is not a problem.
2) Take screenshots of other parts of your eMule client (edited if necessary so as not to reveal private information) and post them so we can see other information, like:
a) Servers tab, specifically with the My info box both top and in another pic scrolled to the bottom, with the globe icon underneath it.

These are mine:
1.png
2.png
These show whether you are even connected to ed2k or Kad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.