[REL] Just You And Me, Kid (Brooke Shields 1979)

goku33

Re: [REL] Just You And Me, Kid (Brooke Shields 1979)

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

I found a 720p webrip (not web-dl), have to check if it’s better than the dvd..
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   1 likes

"Do you want me to climb out starkers or are you going to get me a robe or something?"
personally I'd have gone for the first option ;) :D
I drink therefore I am
jlaw123

Post by jlaw123 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:01 am "Do you want me to climb out starkers or are you going to get me a robe or something?"
that old man must have got flashbacks of garry gross pics in that very moment...he probably would have enjoyed the photoshoot in his private time
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

jlaw123 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:58 pm
Davros6 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:01 am "Do you want me to climb out starkers or are you going to get me a robe or something?"
that old man must have got flashbacks of garry gross pics in that very moment...he probably would have enjoyed the photoshoot in his private time
I'd have been comparing how much she'd grown since those photos :lol:
I drink therefore I am
jlaw123

Post by jlaw123 »   0 likes

Davros6 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:23 pm
jlaw123 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:58 pm
I'd have been comparing how much she'd grown since those photos :lol:
its fun when you see your young actresses do nudity over the years (especially preteen and teen years). for eg- laura martel, katya berger etc
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

It is well past time for me to repeat my addition to the POSTING GUIDELINES:
I will say this here for everyone because it is important to remember --

Please show a bit of discretion in your posts. Remember that this is a site about childhood movies, and not specifically about nudity or sexual content. There is much information along those lines at this site:

https://sensitivecontent.info/

Movie screenshots are intended to give a broad view of the movie contents in a Request or a Release post. Some of them are not shy about what you will see, and they provide valuable information to others who might be interested too. However, it is appreciated to exercise good judgment and taste. Do not dwell solely on the "sensitivecontent". Thank you!
and
FLM is for discussing and posting Childhood Movies. It is not for collecting a "Greatest Hits" (so to speak) of provocative scenes. Go to sites like 4chan for that.
I was specifically addressing pictures and video clips that had been posted and had to be removed, but the same philosophy applies to the direction that many discussions have taken and seem to be stuck in. It is easy enough to find more information about what may interest people about any particular movie. The incessant posting about private sexual fantasies by multiple people in this and other threads has grown tedious. Stop it.