[REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

deadman

Re: [REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by deadman »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:45 pm
It looks to me like it has a little more detail than a simple DVD source?
I didn't check the quality, but it's also cut. Runtime: 1:16:32

Did you see this? https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 776#p85776

It's not HD, but the picture quality is better than the other versions I've seen. Also it appears to be uncensored. There is no blurring of any part of the image in any scene. The framerate is 25 fps. If that's not responsible for discrepancies in the runtime then whatever they cut is ... shall we say, not the material you'd expect someone to cut. ;)
Walter

Post by Walter »   0 likes

I just downloaded and took a peek at this and can attest to what deadman says. Very good copy. :D :D :D I would like to thank reptile12 for pointing this one out to us! :clap :clap :clap
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Walter wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:35 am I just downloaded and took a peek at this and can attest to what deadman says. Very good copy. :D :D :D I would like to thank reptile12 for pointing this one out to us! :clap :clap :clap
Yes. It's the same like the Spanish DVD. Unblurred, but some scenes are missing.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm
Walter wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:35 am I just downloaded and took a peek at this and can attest to what deadman says. Very good copy. :D :D :D I would like to thank reptile12 for pointing this one out to us! :clap :clap :clap
Yes. It's the same like the Spanish DVD. Unblurred, but some scenes are missing.

I haven't watched it through yet, just checked to see if some of the most likely to be censored scenes were there (with no blurring). What's missing?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

It's the same cut like the US DVD. Only the scene where she lets her dress fall down is unblurred.

Some missing scenes:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Walter

Post by Walter »   0 likes

Ah, with regards to that last scene, I understand that is a continuation of the scene where the man spies on her in the tub? I'm happy with the copy I've got, but I still wouldn't mind seeing that bit. :shock: Is there a copy on ulozto.net that contains these missing scenes?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Walter wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:04 pmIs there a copy on ulozto.net that contains these missing scenes?
The number of posts in this thread has exceeded my poor memory capacity, but check and see if my MEGA links are still good AND for the version that you want:
viewtopic.php?p=99262#p99262

They only total 1.8Gb, so they won't hit the MEGA limit.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Film Critic taken from

(Stefano Reggiani, La bambina e il reduce viennese, in «La Stampa», n° 82, 14 aprile 1979, pag. 7)
"Little lips" has its small ambitions: legitimate, but contradictory as the ruffian ambiguity of the title. On the one hand it wraps itself in the somewhat murky appeal of childish erotic cinema, on the other it enters with appropriate delay into a chapter of decadent literature. There is a character who cannot love and a little girl who wants to be initiated into love. It is not necessary to recall Lolita's invention to tell the weight of girls in books and on screen. Piccole labbra is rather similar to films like Maladolescenza where there were the immature and clumsy nudity of Eva Ionesco. Here the level, it must be recognized, is a little higher [...].

It could have been an intensely written chapter of literature; The director, a photographer by birth, has covered it with decorative research, beautiful landscapes, walks, breakfasts on the grass, murky interiors, childish nudity, off-screen reflections as used in the most skilled novels for men. It was elegant, but also itchy; And in these converging weaknesses lie the characteristics of a film that strives to be difficult to balance between genres and to rely on an audience more indulgent than morbid. Stelvio Cipriani's music naturally seeks to soften efforts and situations.»
neosciamtea

Post by neosciamtea »   1 likes

reptile12 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm Piccole Labbra (1978) WEB-DL

https://ulozto.net/file/9bxdc0TIC7oi/pi ... 80YGV4AN==

[Image] [Image]

It looks to me like it has a little more detail than a simple DVD source?
no longer exists
neosciamtea

Post by neosciamtea »   0 likes

thanks
Last edited by neosciamtea on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.