[REL] Der Richter und das Mädchen (1995)

goku33

Re: [REL] Der Richter und das Mädchen (1995)

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

szijjarto wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:13 pm
I bought a used (in some goverment office) Fujitsu Esprimo P710 1,5 years ago for about 100 euros. Older i5 cpu, 16gb ram, 250 gb ssd, 500 GB hdd. Since I don't play games it's good for basically everything.
Exactly. Enough for most stuff and we don’t create more e-waste. Only thing I’ve thought about is that maybe newer power supplies (psu) are consuming less electricity. That’s why for long seeding/uploading I prefer running the laptop. (And raspberry pi 1 and 2 also consume so little electricity).

I have to say the same thing when it comes to smartphones. I literally caught a smartphone from 2014 on eBay for 10€. You can flash the opensource custom ROM LineageOS on it and then have an up to date Android phone. Yes camera will be shitty and slow CPU, but if all you do is sending WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal messages…should be enough (my example is maybe bad. You could spend 100 bucks and get a decent phone from 5 years ago)

Thing is almost all devices I’ve bought „used“ from official eBay sellers, were in perfect condition, no scratch at all. The Laptop literally looked like it was never used before. With phone the only issue can be a battery if it wasn’t charged in a long time or used a ton.
rossrhodes

Post by rossrhodes »   0 likes

The website Rapetub shows a clip and some stills from the film. the shower scene video and full a frontal still. Is there an unfuzzed version out there yet?
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

rossrhodes wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:45 am The website Rapetub shows a clip and some stills from the film. the shower scene video and full a frontal still. Is there an unfuzzed version out there yet?
I have a like/hate relationship with that site. I hate the name they use, but it does provide (poor quality most of the time) access to some stuff that isn't available in a lot of other places.
darshmahavir

Post by darshmahavir »   0 likes

Little1411 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:05 am can someone provide mega link for same?
NRJ

Post by NRJ »   0 likes

i love that movie, but which there were a better ending
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

NRJ wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:11 am i love that movie, but which there were a better ending
Better....like how?

question: Sensitive content mentions a "Sandrine" as an actress but IMDb has no Sandrine. Which role does she do? https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=931
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Sensitivecontent makes perfectly clear the "role" she played, complete with time codes. The "Behind the Scenes" portion at the end of the entry says who she is and mentions the potential for a "legal conflict" with the use of her footage.

And if anyone has links to her past work do not DARE to post them here at FLM.

Cheers.
Triela

Ack sow. Didn't scroll that far down.
Triela

kast1j wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:11 pm.
I have a like/hate relationship with that site. I hate the name they use, but it does provide (poor quality most of the time) access to some stuff that isn't available in a lot of other places.
and they provide clips without telling us which films theyre from which i find highly annoying.
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:21 pm
kast1j wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:11 pm.
and they provide clips without telling us which films theyre from which i find highly annoying.
Yes, even if you are subscribed and have full access you can't always get the name for a film a clip comes from.