[REL] Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

I know, I know; this subject is getting to be like 'Turn of the Screw'.. Being done to death of late.. But I was really surprised to not see any reference to it in 'Forthcoming Releases' or anywhere at FLM.. Wendy, imho, is a quintessential FLM character.

Anyway, I'm just posting this because it has been released and you can probably find it all over.. Everyone should already know the story so I'm NOT posting a 'Synopsis'.. ;)

Pix:
[Image]

Apparently there's a lot of controversy about Disney going 'Woke' and making 'inclusive' changes to the Peter Pan story. The biggest of these being 'Lost Girls' being mixed into the 'Lost Boys'.. Plus there's a running underlying theme of 'Female Empowerment'.. (In all honesty, myself being a great admirer of the 'Fairer Sex[y]', those are a BIIIGG PLUS in my book!) :lol:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Ever Anderson, who plays Wendy Moria Angela Darling :heart , was born November 3, 2007 which means she was probably 15 or 16 at the time of filming. She's cute and does a great job with the role.. (Imo)
[Image]

Pretty much everything I've read about the movie, pans [no pan-pun intended]{until NOW! :P } it on many levels; politically correct wokeness being the major problem, it seems. Honestly, it didn't bother me. I enjoyed the movie; laughed and cried, even ogled a bit.. (I mean, geeze: Wendy runs around in her nighty pretty much the whole movie!! ) :drool :icon_1dancingban

Fun film, it needs to be here! (As much as I hate to admit it [because I REALLY wanted to love that movie], THIS movie is a LOT better than the Wendy (2020) movie, directed by the director of Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012)..)

Available at these fine sites:
https://yts.mx/movies/peter-pan-wendy-2023
https://ulozto.cz/file/YbFDnwd1JVkL/pet ... x3pwIwAD==
https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=P ... endy&cat=0

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

Post by kev »   0 likes

ANNOYED MOD NOTE:

C'mon.. This post is almost a month old, and still no eD2k link yet?? :shock:

I did all the hardest work for ya.. Handed the d/load links on a silver platter.. And I'm sure there's already TONS of other actual eD2k links already out there.. Let's post one here for 'Official-lity'.. :P

I mean, geeze, the movie 'Wendy (2020)' was posted right after it came out and you KNOW how disappointed I was with THAT movie**.. I promise you won't be with this one. It's actually ENTERTAINING: Yes, it's FUN to watch.. Not a mish-mash of 'how-awful-it-is-growing-up' philosophical hogwash that 'Wendy' was...

Hell, I might even watch THIS one again!! :lol: :roll:

kev.

**Actually you probably DON'T know how disappointed I was... I just checked the thread and realized I NEVER made an 'after-viewing' post once I watched the movie.. I guess I'll have to dredge it back up and watch it again to make a post with specific reasons that I the film didn't 'do it' for me... :think ....

(But [again] I PROMISE; this movie is much better just on an 'entertainment' scale...)

kev.
pistachio

Re: [REL] Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

Post by pistachio »   5 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.88 Gb]

Unverified link. Verified. I haven't watched this yet and I have no opinion of it.

But it's Ever in Neverland, so...
Last edited by pistachio on Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Sorry about that kev. Sometimes I am uncertain, when a movie gets a REQ thread and links are provided for it, yet there's no emule link, I wonder if anyone has interest in it, even if I do.

This new Peter Pan & Wendy movie is of interest to me enough that I downloaded it from one of those links. And THEN I followed your links to the other Wendy movie.

kev wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:32 pm **Actually you probably DON'T know how disappointed I was... I just checked the thread and realized I NEVER made an 'after-viewing' post once I watched the movie.. I guess I'll have to dredge it back up and watch it again to make a post with specific reasons that I the film didn't 'do it' for me... :think ....

(But [again] I PROMISE; this movie is much better just on an 'entertainment' scale...)

kev.

Based off of everything I've heard and the general tone of the thread, I had a suspicion it was at least mildly disappointing, but I was still interested enough to download it! Often, if I go into a movie with this knowledge, it does help me personally to enjoy it, as I'll have reduced expectations.

I actually adore the Peter Pan story. I haven't yet seen this newest one, or the other Wendy movie, or even Pan (2015). I saw the one in 2003 in the theaters, that was one was decent. I know this may be a silly question, but does anyone have fond memories of Spielberg's Hook?
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   0 likes

That ed2k is the movie, if you want to move this to releases.
pillowbaker wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:40 pmI actually adore the Peter Pan story. I haven't yet seen this newest one, or the other Wendy movie, or even Pan (2015). I saw the one in 2003 in the theaters, that was one was decent.
Hook is the one I haven't seen. I should watch it later.

I saw Pan in theater and wanted to walk out.

The original animated film is still the best of them, in my opinion. I don't understand how something so universally loved and understood can be so difficult for anyone to adapt to film, but somehow they're consistently bad.

I got my fingers crossed with this one. :) And I'll probably watch Hook later.