[REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Wonderwidth

Re: [REL] Pretty Baby (1978)

Post by Wonderwidth »   0 likes

@Sully.Yes unfortunately people get bent out of shape over a few very brief nude scenes of Brookes.i don't see what the big to do is about really,they must fail to understand there are far more controversial movies out there than this.Which show alot more than Pretty baby ever did.Ones that border on the obscene probably.This one is well known that is why it is getting so much negative feedback.It has a well known actress in it,that was a big star albeit briefly in her time.Otherwise the line for the mob would form outside of all the other taboo movies that really are sinister in nature.Not this one.A collector probably has the most authentic copy that is available.Too bad he won't share!By the way what page is your write up on sully? I'd like to view it if you could be so kind.
Wonderwidth

@Sully.Also on another note entirely,where do you get your profile pics from?the girls are very beautiful and quite exquisite!Most people fail to see the beauty in young girls,they are so flawless and just absolutely breathtaking to behold.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Wonderwidth wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:12 am they must fail to understand there are far more controversial movies out there than this.Which show alot more than Pretty baby ever did.
You will have to put one of those movies that I know movies are very controversial like Spielen wir Liebe or Little lips.
Wonderwidth wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:12 am By the way what page is your write up on sully?
I didn't understand.
What are you talking about.
Wonderwidth wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:12 am Also on another note entirely,where do you get your profile pics from?the girls are very beautiful and quite exquisite!Most people fail to see the beauty in young girls,they are so flawless and just absolutely breathtaking to behold.
There is a section called My Child Avatar Star, for security I will not be able to give you the name some girls do not allow the use of their images without permission, it means I am doing something that is not allowed. but even so, in this post https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... are+talent I began to meet celebrities on social networks and I follow them in their publications.
Wonderwidth

@Sully.i was referring to your write up on the paramount blu ray release I think.Sorry if I worded it too closely to your name,an unintentional goof of mine!
Wonderwidth

Post by Wonderwidth »   1 likes

@Sully.i understand buddy,we all do something we aren't allowed to do sometimes.God help us!it is very hard not to appreciate girls this age.I thank you for your response and information,you just might want to keep that kind of information confidential in the future,or between us.Not everyone understands people like us.Only looking out for you.But I always did wonder about that,so now it's been thoroughly explained to me.i do appreciate it!
Wonderwidth

@Sully.i have definitely seen little lips,many years ago.the unedited version.it looked like he kissed her breast in one scene,and here people go on and on about Brooke Shields,when little lips was far more controversial.There was never any contact with Brooke in her nude scenes,or anything overtly sexual
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Wonderwidth wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:17 am @Sully.i was referring to your write up on the paramount blu ray release I think.Sorry if I worded it too closely to your name,an unintentional goof of mine!
It does not come from any article or close source, it comes from my imagination.
We or some members of FLM share analyzes and different points of view, which suggests that it is only based on assumptions or 'theories' we will not know if they will be true or not and what I said about it is based on disney try to delete Song of the South, I see if Paramount or Viacom launched a streaming platform, let's not get excited by the catalog and if it happens as I said, we will not see those scenes and I know that this time is not appropriate.
Wonderwidth wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:17 am understand buddy,we all do something we aren't allowed to do sometimes.God help us!it is very hard not to appreciate girls this age.I thank you for your response and information,you just might want to keep that kind of information confidential in the future,or between us.Not everyone understands people like us.Only looking out for you.But I always did wonder about that,so now it's been thoroughly explained to me.i do appreciate it!
In a social network there was a group of 'pretty girls' they published about famous and talented pretty girls but it didn't take long for some haters to accuse the group of cp or sexualizing they ran us out denouncing and closing the blog and even more so you see the big platforms are the biggest promoters it's common to see girls in bathing suits monetizing their profiles...I really think you can't fight the system.

David Hamilton appreciated beauty but he was a monster and not to mention Michael Jackson, he is a game with fire.
Wonderwidth wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:17 am i have definitely seen little lips,many years ago.the unedited version.it looked like he kissed her breast in one scene,and here people go on and on about Brooke Shields,when little lips was far more controversial.There was never any contact with Brooke in her nude scenes,or anything overtly sexual
The problem with the film was American society if we compare the decade of the 20's, 70's and 2010's, they are still the same despite improving or changing those films that I have mentioned are prohibited in that country and recent controversies like Cuties or Mignonnes is controversial like Pretty Baby.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

...And as if I've said NOTHING at all; it continues, unabated...

[Image]

UNDERSTAND:
I SAW this movie, REPEATEDLY during it's FIRST [very short] run in theaters. I even found it showing at a drive-in and purchased a special telescopic lens for my SLR camera specifically to capture the 'special' moments. Violet was one of my first loves... I understand the infatuation.. :roll:

Just PM each other if you have to continue this drivel.. I'm sorry to come across rude, but please; enough IS enough. (And we hit 'ENOUGH' [p]ages ago..) :wall

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Just PM each other if you have to continue this drivel.. I'm sorry to come across rude, but please; enough IS enough. (And we hit 'ENOUGH' [p]ages ago..) :wall
You have my full support, kev! :wall
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

I thought this is destined to be the first thread with 100 pages of posts? 😂😄😃