[REL] Hud (1986)

playmaker34

Re: [REL] Hud (1986)

Post by playmaker34 »   1 likes

Hello is there a way someone can upload this movie to the ok.ru site so I may watch it I don't really want to download a really big file on my phone and currently don't own a computer so please add it on the site I gave I have an account on there too also maybe other people who have one can enjoy this film too without downloading thanks 👍
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

It is not uncommon not to find it online, perhaps it is one of many that reports due to copyright, I would try Videa but I don't have a file. Another option would be MEGA from my cell phone I can see Texas Ranger.
playmaker34

Post by playmaker34 »   0 likes

I don't mind watching the hud 1986 movie on mega either and I definitely understand that most films are not available due to copyright I don't want anyone getting into trouble I was just asking if there was a way someone had this type of movie that could just upload it to either mega, VK, Vimeo, or ok.ru that way it would be a little easier for people who don't choose to download movies can just stream it thanks for the videa idea also.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

playmaker34 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:57 pm I don't mind watching the hud 1986 movie on mega either and I definitely understand that most films are not available due to copyright I don't want anyone getting into trouble I was just asking if there was a way someone had this type of movie that could just upload it to either mega, VK, Vimeo, or ok.ru that way it would be a little easier for people who don't choose to download movies can just stream it thanks for the videa idea also.
Yeah, my favorite streaming sites are Vk.com and ok.ru these days. I bookmarked some of my favorite films. But the downside is they are often inferior to the 1080p, remastered, upscaled versions we got here at FLM (and that I have saved on local HDD)
playmaker34

I've had a vk account before too but eventually removed it a long time ago but yeah I did like streaming stuff from there too, a lot of the films on here are not bad at all in fact there are quite a few I saved for viewing, I just wish hud was available for streaming only not downloading I feel like it's too much storage use, if anyone knows a way to upload it to other sites to watch free then please add the link it would mean alot if not then thanks anyway
yoko

Post by yoko »   5 likes

What the heck, after uploading 2 Rappelkiste discs to my free 20 GB MEGA account, I have just 4 GB left, so here you are:

https://mega.nz/file/24QjhLqK#duFykS_11 ... OoM4jCUU3Y

Maybe it helps to keep my account active :lol:
playmaker34

Thanks for uploading this movie I appreciate it
I have it downloaded now so u can remove it from your mega account if you want to unless there are other people interested in this too😎👍