[REL] Lime (2001)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Lime (2001)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

That is just a weird question to me. He watched it with his eyes. Or are you asking something else?

I watch movies all the time without having subtitles or knowledge of the language. I have watched this one, and I don't know Norwegian either.

And yes, those AI thingees will produce quite usable subtitles! I gave up on using them myself after a few failed tries, but others with better computers have had great success.
endurro

Re: [REL] Lime (2001)

Post by endurro »   2 likes

@Night & others :)
In many threads you will notice the problem of finding any subtitles. If there are no subtitles, they cannot be translated into any language. :)

The only solution is to have the AI create the subtitles or find a human who can do it.

The subtitles produced by AI are far from perfect.
Maybe it would be worth creating a thread in the forum "Looking for a person with a good knowledge of language X to help create transcriptions in that language? "

For example, I would be interested in the help of someone from the Czech Republic, because I happen to have a Czech film for which I would like to create high-quality Polish subtitles. Unfortunately I don't have subtitles in any language for this film that I could translate.

Of course, if someone has problems with translating the Polish subtitles or with finding any subtitles for a Polish film, I will try to help in my free time.
reptile12

Re: [REL] Lime (2001) subtitles for this, STILL nothing??? :x :( :(

Post by reptile12 »   3 likes

Triela wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:52 am So, STILL no subtitles for this one, then? Can anyone MAKE them??? :x :x :( :( :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.