[REL] Girl with No Mouth (2019) [Turkey]

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Girl with No Mouth (2019) [Turkey]

Post by ghost »   2 likes

Respect to ghost.... I'm going to give life one last try my friend (again lmao). I hope my disillusioned reason for FLM was some help to you and others. Fuckkk we are old now, and girl movie hunting can take so many years. I fear for you to spend too much time perfecting the skin of old movies, but you have really become awesome at it!!! SRS the girls look even more beautiful! :heart But I am not as old as you lol, not yet anyway. I will try a last time, please consider it yourself :) Or I am just ranting as usual idk, but yeah fuck lol :mrgreen:
Yes, we started sooo many years ago with FLM, now we are both "old"... maybe me a bit older than you. Age always depends on how you feel your inner age ;) Did I get it right, that again you'll retire from FLM? :think Anyway.. I wish you all the best for your "one last try".. lol
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Lol not that much older ;-) but I was luckier in so many senses, I am truly sorry and grateful. People say we make decisions and that the repercussions are such, but it is luck and litte control. Yeah, I’ll leave and try life again. I must, I only have so much hair left lol. But I think if unsuccessful then I would love to chill with a whiskey, a sunset, and a FLM throughout my old age :-)

Maybe you too my friend. Idk I just come to rant these days lol but who knows, some girls might like movie restoration type stuff, you certainly have aptitude for it idk.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Devil❧ wrote:
Night457 wrote: I love post-apocalyptic movies and definitely wanted this, but I also knew that exposition is important in that genre.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2268458/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_21
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... inal+Hours

This movie made me love this genre. :twisted: :heart
I've watched many other post-apo movies after that but still this is my #1
Thanks for the movie and the recommendation, Devil, and thanks to Night for the subs. I am looking forward to These Final Hours as well. If anyone has any other suggestions for this sub genre, I'll take them, OT or not.

edit: Thanks to DreamScape for the subs, and Night for the synching!
Last edited by pillowbaker on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

"Escape from New York" is TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC!!!! :)

There's my suggestion. I could not resist.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Just avoid "Escape from LA", though. :P

(just my opinion, no offense to anyone who enjoyed it. saw it in theaters when it first came out uhg)
kennyomega

Post by kennyomega »   0 likes

Could someone please reshare? It looks like there's been no sources for a while.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

kennyomega wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:40 pm Could someone please reshare? It looks like there's been no sources for a while.
Reshared over emule. I have a lot of traffic on my emule at the moment, but load it up and you'll get it eventually. ;)
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:09 am
kennyomega wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:40 pm Could someone please reshare? It looks like there's been no sources for a while.
Reshared over emule. I have a lot of traffic on my emule at the moment, but load it up and you'll get it eventually. ;)
This movie looks rather interesting, thank you, friend! :D
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Henry_fox

Post by Henry_fox »   0 likes

Thank you so much!I've been searching for a long time.