[REL] All The Invisible Children (2005)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] All The Invisible Children (2005)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   24 likes

HI, THIS IS MY 2OOth POST...ENGLISH TITLE BUT IS A CO-PRODUCTION BETWEEN ITALY AND FRANCE. IS NOT REALLY A MOVIE BUT ARE 7 SHORT FILMS EACH ONE INVOLVED AT DIFFERENT CHILD STORIES.

HERE'S LINK FOR INFOS:

http://www.alltheinvisiblechildren.org

PICS:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

AND HERE'S THE LINK OF MOVIE...LOTS OF SOURCES :thumbsup

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.98 Mb]

ENJOY :icon_1dancingban :onfire

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411098/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] ALL THE INVISIBLE CHILDREN - (2005)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

thanks and congrats to your 200 :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   1 likes

:icon_party :icon_party :icon_party :icon_party
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Cool dude - congrats - dunno how many posts I made just never counted !!

The Spike Lee is the best one for me !!

Keep it up Art
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Cool dude - congrats - dunno how many posts I made just never counted !!
I just spent 3 hours searching the board and counting your posts... you have 549.

Actually, it shows your latest post count when any of your posts is viewed, on the left below your avatar. Deleted posts don't count, though.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

:icon_old
well done young man! ;)
billanben

Thanks FLL and many more to come. Problem is I run out of space all the time so have no choice but to take from REL folder and back up to DVD.

A question for all of you, do you trust DVD as back up media (in other words is it safe to back up to DVD then delete from HD ?). Personally, I don't think so, but not sure what else can do ? I have virtually no space left on any drive now and still a few more in pipeline. Is there some kind of web based storage you can use andif so - how much, and importantly, how safe ?
Thanks to all 4 suggesions.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Hi billanben

First of all, I back up to DVD religiously.

Id be more inclined to ask the question; Is it safe to trust your HD with all that data?, because from experience iv had more failed hard drives in my lifetime than a corrupt DVD.

Two years ago I had to transfer more than 100 DVD's worth of movies to a new computer, and not a single movie on any of those DVD's failed to transfer across.

Four years ago I had about 200 CDR's worth of movies to transfer to a new computer, and out of those 200 CDR's, one failed.

Some people use external HD's to back stuff up with, but I think that’s useless because if that hard drive fails you could lose everything on it in one go, where as your are hardly going to be unlucky enough for all the DVD's to fail in one go.

I definitely wouldn’t trust online storage.
Its risky enough doing what we do, without adding further risk by storing copyright material online and thinking its secure from prying eyes.
billanben

Hi Db

yeh agree about online storage. I think the issue with offline is one of the fact that DVD or CD WILL deteriorate in quality over time to the point where it will become unreadable. My thinking is that if I have them on HD but BACKED up onto DVD/CD, I have two bites at the cherry. The problem with this is of course that I have not enough space to do this. Not sure what I will do yet but have to work something out soon.

Thanks for advice and support.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I take it you don’t want a new hard drive, be it external or internal?

I picked up a Maxtor 300GB (slave) for £89 at a local computer outlet recently!!

As for DVD's deteriorating, don’t even think about it!
If your CD's are of early 90's origin (which they wont be) you will have a problem, but CD's now will last between 70 & 200 years after they are written according to scientists.
RW CD's will only last half as long apparently.

The only issue I can see for you is wear and tare.
You say your not going to keep the movies that will be on CD’s on your hard drive as well, which means they will probably be used once and a while, where as CD’s that are just used for backup (like mine) are never used thus will not suffer wear.

I think that DVD backed & kept on a hard drive is the best set-up.