[REL] Rex - A Dinosaur's Story (1993) (Rex: Kyôryû monogatari, REX 恐竜物語)

Jacen

[REL] Rex - A Dinosaur's Story (1993) (Rex: Kyôryû monogatari, REX 恐竜物語)

Post by Jacen »   9 likes

This film stars the lovely Yumi Adachi, whom we saw in the Ie Naki Ko series: viewtopic.php?t=15336
I'd say it's nowhere as good as Ie Naki Ko, but Yumi's cuteness somewhat makes up for it! :heart

[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0227379/
summary:
A young girl befriends an infant T-rex after her palentologist father nurtures a lair of lost dinosaur eggs.
There's much more info in the wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex:_A_Dinosaur%27s_Story

some screenshots:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Found on emule, thanks to whoever uploaded it :clap
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.89 Gb]

Enjoy! 8-)
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Rex - A Dinosaur's Story (1993) (Rex: Kyôryû monogatari, REX 恐竜物語)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you Jacen for the Release!

This movie is supremely silly, and a lot of fun! When it reaches the point of being a T-Rex Christmas movie, I wondered if maybe I ought to have been chugging the eggnog while watching it. Normally I avoid movies with cute animals, but this cutie is a FREAKIN' DINOSAUR! Got to make an exception for that.

Oh yeah, the little girl is darn cute too!

You might have eMuled this directly from me, but only because I eMuled it from another FLM member after I asked him about it. He was not ready to RELease it himself for multiple reasons, so I am glad Jacen took care of it. So, ***********, have you watched this one yet? I thank you again!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   3 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:38 pm You might have eMuled this directly from me, but only because I eMuled it from another FLM member after I asked him about it. He was not ready to RELease it himself for multiple reasons, so I am glad Jacen took care of it.

[Image]

:oops: ;)

Thank you Jacen for releasing this. I am ashamed to admit, I haven't watched it yet, but I did watch some of it, and Yumi is quite adorable in it.

Sorry for sitting on the release. It is a bit of a habit right now. I am helping source it. Hope everyone likes it. Thanks again Jacen!

If anyone wants a smaller 1080p file, there is a yts encode available:

https://yts.mx/movies/rex-kyoryu-monogatari-1993
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

When it reaches the point of being a T-Rex Christmas movie, I wondered if maybe I ought to have been chugging the eggnog while watching it.
Oh yes! That's what I'm thinking too. :|

Anyway, thanks for this movie. Cute girl, but I don't know if I'm gonna keep T-rex.
Jacen

Post by Jacen »   0 likes

Ah, so this file IS originally from you guys! :shock:
I was downloading from a torrent previously that just wouldn't complete,
so I randomly checked emule again and found it.
Anyway, thanks for this movie. Cute girl, but I don't know if I'm gonna keep T-rex.
It's all fun and games now, but what happens when little Rex grows up?
It'll turn into Jurassic Park, that's what! :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Jacen wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:05 pm It's all fun and games now, but what happens when little Rex grows up?
It'll turn into Jurassic Park, that's what! :lol:
I kept thinking "Uh oh, is that doggie gonna get eaten? The horsie? The LITTLE GIRL?!?!??! Oh no! But surely one of the bad guys might lose a hand at least, since little Rex's only protection is his teeth..."

Maybe in a sequel.