[REL] Zenith: Supercharged Family | S1 - S2 (2017-2022)

DreamScape

[REL] Zenith: Supercharged Family | S1 - S2 (2017-2022)

Post by DreamScape »   2 likes

Sharing two seasons of Zenith. Each mkv has embedded Dutch subtitles and I created English translations for the first season.

I am posting on file hosts because my low ID makes it difficult for others to connect to me, but episodes are small enough that someone else could release on emule.

Zenith: Supercharged Family

[Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6506490/

Season 1 Story
Fay (14) and Boris (10) discover that their parents secretly replaced themselves by robots. Claudia and Joost each have demanding jobs and even though they try very hard, they are not able to combine their jobs with spending quality time with their children. Boris, Fay, Claudia and Joost slowly realize they need each other as a family and when the robots become uncontrollable, they can only clear up the mess by working together.
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Download Season 1 | 7 episodes

Code: Select all

https://big.fileditchstuff.me/b17/jUnyKMNmcwIxjfyCNnqJ.7z
Dutch subtitles translated with Chat-GPT. I corrected poorly translated lines, fixed timing issues, removed captions for the hard of hearing, added captions for on-screen Dutch text, and added hyphens to denote speaker changes.
Zenith S01 EN subs.zip

Season 2 Story
When her father gets a new job as principal in his lap, fourteen-year-old Zoë moves with her parents and little brother to peaceful Berg en Bos.

There she runs into the headstrong inventor Max, who tells her about the dark past of her new home. For Berg en Bos was once home to the now-demolished Zenith factory, where lifelike robots were made.

Max is certain that the robots of those days still exist and live among humans. Zoe finds him just a tad too bizarre to befriend, but that changes when she comes face to face with a robot herself....
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Download Season 2 | 8 episodes

Code: Select all

https://big.fileditchstuff.me/b17/agGcRGlCLbhpPRYGIwTC.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Zenith: Supercharged Family | S1 - S2 (2017-2022)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you DreamScape!

I have a rhetorical question about Season One's synopsis. (No answer is necessary unless it amuses one.)

[EDIT: Anyone who has seen it, DO NOT DARE ANSWER my questions! That will spoil it for everyone!]
New viewers should be allowed to keep guessing.
Fay (14) and Boris (10) discover that their parents secretly replaced themselves by robots. Claudia and Joost each have demanding jobs and even though they try very hard, they are not able to combine their jobs with spending quality time with their children
It is very much in the news that people's jobs are being replaced by robots or AI. If these parents can afford robot duplicates, why not then secretly SEND THE ROBOTS TO WORK while they get to stay home to watch TV or fool around while the kids have to go to school?

Or are they sickos who actually LIKE their work? ;)

The kids should ask for a raise in their allowance so they can buy their own robots and not have to go to school. :P
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 pm If these parents can afford robot duplicates, why not then secretly SEND THE ROBOTS TO WORK while they get to stay home to watch TV or fool around while the kids have to go to school?
LOL-- as soon as I read that line in the plot synopsis, that thought the same thing. If they're advanced enough to take care of the kids, why not program them to take over for you and send them to work!?

Well, if they got caught by the kids, perhaps it would be to risky to rely on them for work. Hahah the pillow toasting factory would implode if I tried such a thing. Perhaps, in the lore of the show, others had thought of the same thing, and there are ordinances against such behavior.

I have to admit, the premise is hilarious. Parents use robot replicas of themselves to take over parenting obligations and run away.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

WOW, that took quite a turn! Thanks again DreamScape, this kept me engaged throughout.

All my questions were answered but I will not share spoilers. Let's just say that I leapt to unjustified conclusions.

I look forward to Season 2, downloading now.

The fileditch.com links downloaded very quickly and it seems like a site worth using, having read their FAQ.