[REL] Bedhead (1991) and Gravity (1976) [shorts]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
popdrome

[REL] Bedhead (1991) and Gravity (1976) [shorts]

Post by popdrome »   35 likes

One of the first movies (a short) by Roberto Rodriguez (director of Spy Kids trilogy). Quite cool!

get full info here:
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=226

[Image]

your friendly eMule link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [65.44 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165634/
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Bedhead (1991) [short]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Another great find....great work dude :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   6 likes

popdrome wrote:One of the first movies (a short) by Roberto Rodriguez (director of Spy Kids trilogy). Quite cool!

get full info here:

[Image]

Bedhead wrote:TYPICAL!!!
WOW!! Haven't seen THIS one in YEARS!!

I first saw this on a late night show called 'Night Flight' years ago. They would show music videos, film shorts ect.

It also was on my VHS copy of 'El Mariachi'; which bit the dust years ago.

This little Hispanic girl has some cute expressions [as well as some awsome telekinetic powers!]

As usual; Muchos Gracias!! ;)

kev.
billanben

Post by billanben »   6 likes

kev wrote:
popdrome wrote:One of the first movies (a short) by Roberto Rodriguez (director of Spy Kids trilogy). Quite cool!

get full info here:

[Image]

Bedhead wrote:TYPICAL!!!

As usual; Muchos Gracias!! ;)

kev.
muchas gracias Kev - feminine :-))
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

kev wrote:I first saw this on a late night show called 'Night Flight' years ago. They would show music videos, film shorts ect.
The one on USA network Fri and Sat nights in the 80s/early 90s, starting at midnight or so? I used to watch it all the time. I was reminded of it recently when I found an old tape where I had recorded it one night and never got around to taping over it as I usually did. Cool show, lots of interesting stuff compared to what you see these days. (Perhaps with the proliferation of cable channels there are still such shows these days, but cable is so fragmented they are hard to find).
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
kev wrote:I first saw this on a late night show called 'Night Flight' years ago. They would show music videos, film shorts ect.
The one on USA network Fri and Sat nights in the 80s/early 90s, starting at midnight or so? I used to watch it all the time. I was reminded of it recently when I found an old tape where I had recorded it one night and never got around to taping over it as I usually did. Cool show, lots of interesting stuff compared to what you see these days. (Perhaps with the proliferation of cable channels there are still such shows these days, but cable is so fragmented they are hard to find).
Yes, that's the show!

There were quite a few interesting clips that I remember. The most memorable was a satire on all those old B&W 'Educational', newsreel-type films that were made in the US back in the '40's and '50's: It was something about a little girl named 'Mary Jane' asking everyone "Where does 'Gravity' come from?"

In the course of the film she interrupts her sister who is in bed with a 'friend' and, ummm, 'Too Busy' to answer her question. The sister and her 'friend' are covered by a black bar that is sometimes use to cover 'Private Parts' in edited photos of naked people. :thumbsup

I'd love to find THAT short!!

Anyway, cool show and THIS short, 'Bedhead' is really neat!! ;) Download it if you haven't yet!! :)

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   26 likes

i'm in the process of downloading loads of'Night Flight' shows.
you could be lucky yet Kev. :cool1

update:
night flight #27 - 1.26 in...

gravity

Like this post to see ed2k links  [138.52 Mb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   1 likes

Wow, amazing what you can track down :eyecrazy
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i've still got a load of these shows to see,i used to think the commercials in the uk were cheesy,after seeing all these ads for the 'church of jesus' and retirement homes i now think we got it easy here.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   12 likes

starfish21 wrote:..
you could be lucky yet Kev. :cool1

update:
night flight #27 - 1.26 in...

gravity

Like this post to see ed2k links  [138.52 Mb]
:eyecrazy

I don't know what to say!! WOW!!! Many MANY thanks, starfish!!

I have been hoping to find this clip for YEARS, never dreaming I'd actually come across it. I DO feel lucky, with this [REL].

I hope others enjoy it as much as I did. It's short and cute, and I love the innocent persona of 'Mary Jane'.

Thanks, thanks again!!

kev.