[REL] Toire no Hanako san AKA School Mystery (1995)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Toire no Hanako san AKA School Mystery (1995)

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Well, if you cannot share the file, I understand. Thanks anyway. If you happen to get the attention of the individual who shared it with you, perhaps you could ask him if you could be allowed share it with us at FLM. We are not a very large scale community, though I guess there could be a lot of non-active members that download from here.

You might find some members here who would be interested in Japanese Cinema JPTV. If your community is indeed looking for new members, you may have some takers here. I know many are occupied with the few places we still have access to.
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   2 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:40 am Well, if you cannot share the file, I understand. Thanks anyway. If you happen to get the attention of the individual who shared it with you, perhaps you could ask him if you could be allowed share it with us at FLM. We are not a very large scale community, though I guess there could be a lot of non-active members that download from here.

You might find some members here who would be interested in Japanese Cinema JPTV. If your community is indeed looking for new members, you may have some takers here. I know many are occupied with the few places we still have access to.
鬼娃娃花子.School.Mystery.1995.1080i.HDTV.MPEG2.AAC2.0

Ready to share.
https://115.com/s/swz6vgv33my?password=gwwh#
访问码:gwwh
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Honestly, I think I forgot all about this. Thank you for sharing such a large file, aliceclub.

This looks like a fun movie. I read in the synopsis "Maeda Ai stars in both versions, although she plays a boy in the first movie, and a girl in the second," and the first movie takes place in an elementary school.

Looks like there's a few other Hanako san movies out there.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

s-l1600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.