[REL] Femmes de personne (1984)

terry666

[REL] Femmes de personne (1984)

Post by terry666 »   36 likes

[Image]

from Imdb:
Cécile, a single mother, contrives to meet Gilquin, the married father of a classmate of her nearly-adolescent son. An affair ensues. Isabelle, approaching middle age with two children, discovers she's pregnant, goes into a funk, and arranges for a younger woman to seduce her husband. Adeline is distraught at her ex-lover's plan to leave France. The three women are colleagues at a radiology clinic. They come to each other's aid, but each must decide on her own what course to take: Cécile with Gilquin, Isabelle with her husband, and Adeline with her solitude.
I'm not sure what the rules are for posting movies where children are only in the sub plots, so if the admins what to delete this entry, I won't be offended. This movie is 80% off-topic, but it does contain 1 quick, but really nice scene near the end which many would consider VERY on-topic.

The girl in question is Amélie Gonin who plays the part of Virginie. Near the beginning of the film, her brother teases her, that at school there's some graffiti stating she is still a virgin (with a play-on-words with her name.) At the end of the film, her dad catches her in bed with another boy. (It's funny to see how fast that boy vacates the room.)

I did my best to establish an age for Amélie, but could not find any information. I give her about 13-14 years old, but you can be the judge with the pictures below:

[Image][Image][Image]

Imdb link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0085530/

edonkey link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [708.56 Mb]

Not too many sources, so I'll keep my copy shared for a while if this entry is not deleted.
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Femmes de personne (1984)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

WE APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT THX FOR THIS THE GIRL IS CUTE :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks Terry
I'm not sure what the rules are for posting movies where children are only in the sub plots, so if the admins what to delete this entry, I won't be offended. This movie is 80% off-topic,

RFF is always adding titles where children have minor roles, and a few members always release them after seeing them on RFF before even viewing them.
You on the other hand have watched this title and I trust your decision to release it.
but it does contain 1 quick, but really nice scene near the end which many would consider VERY on-topic.
The stills look very nice and im looking forward to the end :bigups
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

I trust your decision to release it.
That's cool, because most of the movies I'm looking for, and hope to eventually post here, are just like this one. The search continues...