[REL] La Drôlesse (1979)

terry666

[REL] La Drôlesse (1979)

Post by terry666 »   54 likes

[Image]

AKA - The Hussy / La golfilla / La Drolesse

from allmovie.com:
Twenty-year old misfit François earns his living by gathering boxes and bottles to resell to local shopkeepers. He lives with his grossly insensitive mother and stepfather. Mado is a gawky 11-year old, who is neglected by her family because of the oddness of the way she expresses her affection. For reasons which never become clear, François kidnaps Mado, and takes her to live with him in the attic of his parents' home. Instead of feeling fear, Mado enters into the spirit of the abduction, and they joust with one another, increasingly finding love and comfort in their relationship. When the police come upon them, however, they put an entirely different interpretation on their behavior. This drama is based on a true story.
I'm not sure why this film was never posted. Perhaps it's because RFF doesn't report any questionable scenes - and it they're correct. However, this movie is perfectly on topic, and should be enjoyed by many.

image grabs:
[Image]
[Image]

Did I say no special scenes? Well, there is a scene when she's walking down the road...
[Image]

links:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0079086/
http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=1188
http://allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=1:135213

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

This movie is dual language Spanish & French (RTFM).
kev
Site Admin

Re: [RREL] La Drôlesse (1979)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Hmmm....

This must have been another one that was 'lost in the shuffle' back at the beginning of the year; because I KNOW it WAS here.

Like another recent release, I downloaded this classic first from FLM and loved it so much that I went ahead and ordered the DVD for my collection [this and Doillon's other classic; 'La Vie de Famille' {STILL in THIS section! ;) }].

I just did a page by page search as well as using the 'Search Function' and yours is the only release I can see, now.

Great film, thanks for bringing it back!

Your picture reminds me of a line out of an old Bob Seger song:
[Image]
"...And points all her own, sitting way up high. Way up firm and high!" ;)

:bigups

kev.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

kev wrote:I just did a page by page search
kev.
Exactly what I did before posting this, after several searches using various spellings and a.k.a titles. No big deal, since I didn't rip this. I hope not too many titles were lost in that shuffle...
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote:Hmmm....

This must have been another one that was 'lost in the shuffle' back at the beginning of the year; because I KNOW it WAS here.
That's weird! It WAS here, now how did it disappear?

for more info:
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=164

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, i am pretty sure... Strange
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

is this movie subbed?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I've got the DVD.. Lemme check this weekend... :think

(This is one of the films that I got after my 'all-region' DVD player died. I've recently purchased a new one, but haven't watched this particular film yet..)

kev.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I too have the dvd but for some reason I cannot get it to load. :wall (Makes me wonder where I got it from?) The dvd itself appears to be a cheap dvdr and the top just has the lettering of the movie. The case does not say if it has subs. I will try and resurface it to see if I can get a read.

My cover is this one
[Image]

Not this one
[Image]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i remember downloading this from here a while ago,but i think it was unsubbed,i got a version recently from usenet and it has seperate subs so it might be worth a [RREL] with some caps.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Well I tried several different drives/players and even though I can see the disc has had something burned on to it i can only assume it did not get burned correctly because it will not read. This is a dvd that I bought a few years ago and probably never got around to watching it(I have hundreds of those). If you have a good rip and or can do one I would grab it. :D