[Image]

[Image]
emuler

Re: [REL] Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

Post by emuler »   3 likes

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

This was posted to USENET (a.b.m.divx) yesterday, for anyone who has access to it there. The full DVD was posted to a.b.dvdr, too.

Personally I would be careful downloading this from eMule or torrents for a while, it's more likely to be targeted by the MPAA since the DVD isn't even available for sale for close to two weeks. Of course if you are in a country where the MPAA or an organization like it isn't active, go for it. And I am probably being needlessly paranoic anyway :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

This has been out in BluRay for a while now. I guess nobody cared enough.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Uloz cares.

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/file/fBii4DDutbmC/little-miss-sunshine-2006-1080p-bluray-h264-aac-rarbg-mp4

https://ulozto.net/file/zlASFeykzfe9/little-miss-sunshine-2006-1080p-bluray-dts-x264-ctrlhd-cz-mkv
The first is 2.1 gb and has just English audio, the second is a whopping 13.3 gb and has both English and Czech audio and subtitles.

Abigail Breslin!!!!! I had never seen or heard of this movie. Looks like something to check out. Thanks for resurrecting this thread, emuler!
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

You're in for a treat. She's so adorable in this.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:...Abigail Breslin!!!!! I had never seen or heard of this movie. Looks like something to check out. Thanks for resurrecting this thread, emuler!
:shock: :shock: :shock: You've.....NEVER......seen.....LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE??????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
emuler wrote:You're in for a treat. She's so adorable in this.
Let me support emuler in their appraisal of Abigail! THIS is the movie that put her on the map! She is indeed sooo cute; even at her brattiest! :heart :heart

[Image][Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

One of my favorite moments in the film:
[Image]

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did... :heart

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

kev wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: You've.....NEVER......seen.....LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE??????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Jeez, sorry! It was at the beginning of the 21st century that my interest in new Hollywood films was whittled down more and more, so that they became occasional special treats rather than a steady meal. I have to rely on forums like this to point out the really good and interesting ones that I missed while exploring the rest of world cinema.

You and emuler have convinced me, don't worry, I'll check this out!
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remembered something
When in America they criticize Cuties, but they do have rights to make Miss Sushine, they sure don't even remember. :D
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remembered something
When in America they criticize Cuties, but they do have rights to make Miss Sushine, they sure don't even remember. :D
They did criticise this, and the reality show where kids participated in beauty pageants ... what was it ... Toddlers and Tiaras?
Haters will hate. Enough said.