For your consideration

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
terry666

For your consideration

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Here's a couple of tame movies I can post if there is interest.

1. Virtual Mom (2000) (TV)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0205501/
Sometimes it takes something special to bring a mother and daughter together. For thirteen year-old Lucy and her mom, Holly, it took a little magic. One day a strange computer glitch causes Holly to transform into a teenager leading to craziness, fun and ultimately true friendship.
[Image]

2. Regina! (2002)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0340310/

This movie is part of the "Contes pour tous" series, but is nowhere near as good as "Pas de répit pour Mélanie". This entry is a musical and done in a very different style. It's also awkwardly dubbed in French from the original Icelandic and has a few too many scenes with only adults. There is however a quick scene when Regina is singing around a weathervane, you may want to frame through. Very Nice.

[Image]
ARTHORIUS

Re: For your consideration

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

DON'T KNOW OTHERS(I THINK BOTH) BUT I AM ONLY INTEREST IN :heart REGINA :heart AT MOMENT....
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Agree - bring on vagina I mean Regina !
terry666

LOL! Ok, I'll post Regina later this week. I just want to finish downloading a few things right now.
sprocket

Post by sprocket »   0 likes

I have Regina on DVD. The film was was shot in both English and Icelandic with the scenes being shot back to back. The Icelandic actors all had to learn English dialogue which gives a very special but strange accent. Much nicer than the usual dub done by some dodgy sounding American actors.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

go ahead and relaese it in 2006.. lol ;)
terry666

Cool sprocket! You seem to own some nice DVDs. Saves me from encoding it. Don't forget "Deux enfoirés à Saint-Tropez"!