[REL] Kto esli ne my (1998)

abel

[REL] Kto esli ne my (1998)

Post by abel »   0 likes

Yesterday evening the CzTV2 broadcasted this beautiful movie, it was really a delight to watch. Good, realistic plot, and excellent acting of both child (2 boys) actors and also of main adult character (ex - policeman). Well, the end was happy, but sometimes it happens too:-)) Interesting look at the post-Soviet Russian society, and, yes, some OT scenes at the beginning. I´d like to dwonload it, does anybody know any source?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0261009/
billanben

Re: [REL] Kto esli ne my 1998

Post by billanben »   7 likes

Please edit your message and show this as a [REQ] in correct forum, on second thoughts show it as [REL] in correct forum !!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [983.92 Mb]

May not be great quality but anyway enjoy...
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

IS A BOY MOVIE OR....?????
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

billanben wrote:Please edit your message and show this as a [REQ] in correct forum, on second thoughts show it as [REL] in correct forum !!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [983.92 Mb]

May not be great quality but anyway enjoy...
So is this a REL or a REQ?

You posted a link :think
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:IS A BOY MOVIE OR....?????
Well, the main child characters are 2 teenager boys, in this sense it may be a "boy movie". Otherwise it is a movie about hard life, and the actors´ gender doesn´t matter to me :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

abel wrote:
ARTHORIUS wrote:IS A BOY MOVIE OR....?????
Well, the main child characters are 2 teenager boys, in this sense it may be a "boy movie". Otherwise it is a movie about hard life, and the actors´ gender doesn´t matter to me :)
Great movies are great movies, regardless. Agreed there.

Fact of the matter though for FLM forum; gender DOES matter to a lot of people. I myself prefer the 'Girl-Oriented' movies specifically because a lot of the 'Boy-Oriented' movies tend to lean towards focusing on budding or 'exploring' homosexual relationships.

While not homo-phobic, THOSE movies hold little interest for me, regardless of how good they are. :wall

Movies that focus on boys that incorporate their relationships with girls and women in their life hold a bit more interest for me, and others here I'm sure.

Hence the common question for movies that seem to feature mostly males buy don't specifically state one way or another; "Is this a 'boy' movie or...?" :think

kev.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Mmmm - personally with you Kev and this begs the question why doesn't anyone ask "Is it a girl movie ?" suspect this is because this is the "default".

Basically, if I am unsure whether to download or not, I go by the description given the pictures (if any), and if still unsure, will go and look up the cast on IMDB.

My advise to those who are disturbed by the question, is simply to ignore it unless they wish to divulge their perspective - that way, the requester knows whether the requestee is prepared to answer (I would say if no reply by three-four days forget it and go do your own research). A strict no no is flaming the requestee, or even asking the same thing twice - if they din't answer the first time they probably do not want to.

Does that sound reasonable "ground rules" ?

I am also short of time, but always make time to do research, besides it is half the fun and can lead to undiscovered gems !!