[REL] Bibi Blocksberg und das Geheimnis der blauen Eulen2004

schooldaysdvd

[REL] Bibi Blocksberg und das Geheimnis der blauen Eulen2004

Post by schooldaysdvd »   31 likes

Germany's answer to Harry Potter. Excellent quality but no subs.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386327/
billanben

Re: [REL] Bibi Blocksberg und das Geheimnis der blauen Eulen

Post by billanben »   0 likes

This is a good film with lovely stars - thx
schooldaysdvd

Post by schooldaysdvd »   0 likes

Definitely one of my favorites. I love Sidonie von Krosigk but really surprised she hasn't done other film work. I know she's done a lot of tv, but surprised that Bibi didn't propel her into more films.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Can anyone find English subs for this? Looks interesting, but not if you can't understand the lingo. :(
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

schooldaysdvd wrote:Definitely one of my favorites. I love Sidonie von Krosigk but really surprised she hasn't done other film work. I know she's done a lot of tv, but surprised that Bibi didn't propel her into more films.
Other film work? What kind of? She did the two Bibi Blocksberg movies and here most recent movie, Pik & Amadeus, is also of full length with her in a main role and is already released in this subforum. ;)
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Can anyone find English subs for this? Looks interesting, but not if you can't understand the lingo. :(
Learn it. ;)
We Germans also learn English, for many purposes.
wizardly1

Post by wizardly1 »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:
emuler wrote:Can anyone find English subs for this? Looks interesting, but not if you can't understand the lingo. :(
Learn it. ;)
We Germans also learn English, for many purposes.
As luck would have it, I spent several years in Germany and learned to get along in that language! still, I am starting to forget as it has been years since I was last there or spoke it.

Wiz
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Learn it
We may not have had to if history had played out a little differently.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I would have liked to have taken German in school, but it was offered only starting in high school and by then I already had 2 years invested in learning French and I elected to stick with that as I was doing Latin also. (If any 2000 year old Roman flicks get posted here, I'm right on them :) ) I'd do it differently if I had it to do all over again, just like a thousand other things I decided to do when I was 14. No point learning it now unless I have a frequent need as without regular use it slips away.

In the US these days, Spanish is the #1 choice anyway, much more popular and useful than any other language as far as I can tell. Some friends of mine, completely English-speaking, even have have a daughter enrolled in a Spanish immersion program offered by their public school system where starting in first grade the entire class is conducted in Spanish. The US hasn't historically had the same impetus/need towards learning languages as Europe, it's only relatively recently that a significant portion of our population and close neighbors have not spoken English and the US is adapting to that new reality.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

I tendto find you can work out what is being said if you are OK with a lnguage - e.g if you know Spanish, Italian is pretty close as is Portuguese and French not dissimilar. German, I also can generally understand even though I only studied for one year some time ago. Maybe it is just me, but subtiltles are not a prerequisite to enjoying an understanding a foreign movie - the actions, expressions all play a part. Indeed, I have watched subtiltled Spanish films and can say that it was partially spoiled by atotally incorrect translation (literal translation for example, rarely makes sense in Spanish). Just MHO.