Re: [REL] Hannah Montana Season 2

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

More info for this? :think
schooldaysdvd

Post by schooldaysdvd »   0 likes

Episode guides available here:

http://www.tv.com/hannah-montana/show/4 ... dropdown;1

They've already been converted to Mpeg-2 files so they are ready to burn to DVD. Looks like it was captured directly to Mpeg-2 to from a high quality source, probably satellite.

[/img]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Caught Miley Cyrus on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. We get Hannah Montana dubbed here, so it was a surprise to hear her real voice. I think I prefer the dubbed one. ;)

Series is cute though (if you can stand her voice). Typical 14 year old girl Miley Stewart has a secret - she's also teen pop/rock star Hannah Montana. Emily Osment looks pretty cute too as her best friend and sidekick. School life, home life, keeping her stage life a secret ... that about sums it up.
schooldaysdvd

Sorry folks, I know I took my emule offline soon after I released this but I'm having major computer issues right now. I'm writing this from my work computer as my main hard drive has died. I'm in crisis mode right now and am trying to recover the data. I'll come back online as soon as I've recovered everything. Sorry once again.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

If appropriate try "Getbackdata for NTFS" - it was the program able to salvage most from my shipwreck !! Good luck
schooldaysdvd

Both my computer and emule are back up. I back up everything by creating a ghost image on an external hard drive, but I thought that drive had kicked the bucket which is why I was in crisis mode. The drive is really an regular internal one that I have hooked up externally via a 3.5" enclosure. It turns out the drive was fine but that the connectors in the enclosure were malfunctioning. So I just bought a new enclosure and installed the ghost image, which took FOREVER! But thanks for the suggestion billaben; hopefully I'll never need to try it but its still good to know.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Bloody enclosures - bane of my life !!