[REL] Jona che visse nella balena (1993)

Debaser

[REL] Jona che visse nella balena (1993)

Post by Debaser »   7 likes

In this film, the holocaust is seen through the eyes of Jonah (played by 'Luke Petterson'- as 5-year-old Jonah and 'Jenner Del Vecchio' as Jonah approx 8-years-old). Innocent young and living in Amsterdam, his life is changed when he is taken along with his parents to a Nazi concentration camp. Here, he must remain hopeful and find the courage and determination to survive among the hunger and brutality of the camp, while his parents battle sickness and madness. Steller performances by the whole cast - Film Festival winner!..cvmc

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

I haven’t watched this yet, and I have a nasty feeling its more boy than girl themed.

Lets see

Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.31 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107276/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Jona che visse nella balena (1993)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Anyway... thanks ;)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

When it is interesting story, I have no problem where the bias lies personally - surely that is what forum is all about. Prefer GM but if it is shite movie GM, or geat story mainly BM, no question which I prefer.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Iv just previewed what I have so far, and im afraid the quality is pretty bad.
So this film really needs to pull out all the stops to make up for it being boy related and low quality, not to mention not being in English lol
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Iv just previewed what I have so far, and im afraid the quality is pretty bad.
So this film really needs to pull out all the stops to make up for it being boy related and low quality, not to mention not being in English lol
LOL That last remark reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson's comments about pork in Pulp Fiction. If you've forgotten, check the quotes for that movie in IMDB. :)
Debaser

LOL yeah, i found this :)

Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf*****. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherf*****' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Well, at the first sight the movie is far more realistic than the R. Benigni´s Oscar crap and holocaust soap opera "La vita e bella", the only problem (except Italian, you really don´t understand this beautiful language?) is rather poor quality of a copy. Any suggestions for improving?
Debaser

Any suggestions for improving?
More girls :)
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes