[REL] Far From Home (1989)

loverboy

[REL] Far From Home (1989)

Post by loverboy »   12 likes

Seeking refuge from the sizzling desert, a man and his daughter, played by a young and sexy Drew Barrymore (EVER AFTER, CHARLIE'S ANGELS) stop at a trailer park. There, the daughter meets a strange and mysterious boy who captures her curiosity. But as a competitor vies for her attention, she becomes embroiled in a deadly adult world.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097332/

File Size:729,865,728 Bytes

Media Type: Avi

VideoInfo:
Picture Information:
Width: 720 Height: 480
BitCount: 24

Media Information:
Total Frame: 160407 FrameRate:30.00

fccHandler: XVID
Codec: ffdshow Video Decoder
Description:Stream 00

AudioInfo:
SampleRate: 44100 BitRate: 192000
Channels: 2 BlockAlign:1

Codec: MPEG Layer-3 Decoder
Description: 01) Audio Stream

Grabbed from the newsgroups in wmv format, shrunk/re-encoded in Xvid AVI.
This is my first attempt at going beyond ed2k link piracy! I would welcome your comments!
Original 819mb wmv file available on request.
Credit to Abner at thelostmovies.
Enjoy!

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.05 Mb]
FLL

Re: [REL] Far From Home (1989)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Sounds interesting, thanks for converting and sharing it.

One thing, after 1 day it's looking like 3 weeks to get the whole thing, which is quite long for a new release. Do you have upload priority set to release? That should make it favor this file over others you are just one of the many sharers.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks for this.

Drew was 14 when this film was released :eyecrazy

I think I saw this film years ago; a scene where Drew gets down and dirty in a lake rings a few bells, although im sure it was pretty tame!

14 though :)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

FLL wrote: One thing, after 1 day it's looking like 3 weeks to get the whole thing, which is quite long for a new release. Do you have upload priority set to release? That should make it favor this file over others you are just one of the many sharers.
Yes, this is set to release. I had a tweak with eMule earlier which should help.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Yes, this is set to release. I had a tweak with eMule earlier which should help.
That made a big difference, thanks.

On another subject... this topic is one of those which can't easily be found via FLM Search. Search for Far, nothing. Search for Home, nothing. It's definitely indexed because other less obvious searches, for example for the file length or for Barrymore, do find it. Maybe Far is too short and Home is too common. Or maybe it's just broken. Something to think about when your searches don't seem to be working...
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:eyecrazy LOL - 14 years - how did they fertilize her, that's an immense ... grow