[REL] Swallows and Amazons (1974)

emuler

[REL] Swallows and Amazons (1974)

Post by emuler »   3 likes

Finally found this. It is a VHS rip, so quality is not great. :( However, it is watchable.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072233/
On holiday with their mother in the Lake District in 1929 four children are allowed to sail over to the nearby island in their boat Swallow and set up camp for a few days. They soon realise this has been the territory of two other girls who sail the Amazon, and the scene is set for serious rivalry.
This is another wishy-washy movie quite similar in treatment to The Railway Children. Very little happens, but small kids seem to like it. ;) Kind of like the Enid Blyton books for smaller children (not the Mystery series which is pretty good).

This was quite difficult to complete - got stuck for three days on 98% - but now I have the complete file.

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.99 Mb]

There are few sources for this, but I'm there, so be patient and you'll eventually get it.
emuler

Re: [REL] Swallows and Amazons (1974)

Post by emuler »   7 likes

Finally, a DVD-Rip.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [745.80 Mb]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Great!......one of my favourites! It's always nice to upgrade a VHS rip to something better. Thanx! :) :) :)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

You're brave emuler!............. posting sharethefiles screenshots here. I use sharethefiles but would be a bit wary about using what they probably consider is their copyright material. (We'll ignore the fact that eveything posted there infringes copyright anyway!). They're very politically correct & stuck up their own arses in their procedures & we may well have a visit from their cardboard sphincter police bleating about it! Personally I don't give a f**k but some here might! :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:You're brave emuler!............. posting sharethefiles screenshots here. I use sharethefiles but would be a bit wary about using what they probably consider is their copyright material. (We'll ignore the fact that eveything posted there infringes copyright anyway!). They're very politically correct & stuck up their own arses in their procedures & we may well have a visit from their cardboard sphincter police bleating about it! Personally I don't give a f**k but some here might! :)
Since emuler copied the screenshots and uploaded them to imageshack (rather than linking them directly), no way for sharethefiles people to know unless they are members here. So it's pretty unlikely.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Its different with CIC, they host their images on their own servers. These images are on an image host. Once they are uploaded there, it is a free-for-all. ;)

"Cardboard sphincter police" LOL that's a new one for me. :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

a little re share please. :heart

Thank you :bigups :thumbsup :bigups
:)

P.S. "Cardboard sphincter police" LOL
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:a little re share please.
@calimero: I guess he meant the dvd-rip! lol
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

:think you don't say :think ;)

& yes :thumbsup
:)
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

:think You think I do a lot of thinking? :think