[REL] Madeline (1998)

loverboy

[REL] Madeline (1998)

Post by loverboy »   5 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123987/

I assume nobody dared release this before. :)

The indomitable Madeline and her 11 friends live at a school run by Miss Clavel in an old house in Paris. The smallest of all the girls, Madeline is also the most adventurous. She loses her appendix but gains an awesome scar, falls into the Seine only to be rescued by a dog whom the girls later adopt and name Genevieve, and matches wits with Pepito, the devilish son of the Spanish Ambassador who moves in next door.

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Dual audio rip to allow Spanish & English speakers to suffer.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.45 Gb]

Enjoy!
emuler

Re: [REL] Madeline (1998)

Post by emuler »   2 likes

Cute and cuddly. :) I for one am rather pleased that FLM is slowly moving to include children's movies that everyone can enjoy instead of just movies involving children that grownups like to watch. :thumbsup
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

Agree fully on emulers statement. FLM is going in a good direction i feel. Makes it more attractive to release stuff that is not so solely based on OT, but also brings a good story and good acting.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Absolutely agree with emuler! That was my aim when joining FLM, to find good child movies, I mean good not from the viewpoint of how OT the movie is.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

While I agree with most of these statements, I think there have been many great kid movies (not based on OT) that have been posted here over the years. I don't agree that this is a "new" phenomenon. We don't see as many films with good OT scenes these days because most of them have already been posted.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Cute and cuddly. :) I for one am rather pleased that FLM is slowly moving to include children's movies that everyone can enjoy instead of just movies involving children that grownups like to watch. :thumbsup
Including the much-feared 'family' movies genre, indeed!
I'm not sure, now I've seen the thread with "OT" culls of off topic movies, if FLM has actually has made that turn...

I'm sincerely hoping for a FLM of the quality emuler has described. But I guess my POV is old, predictable and's been discussed extensively in the past so let's not repeat history

:wall
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

We don't see as many films with good OT scenes these days because most of them have already been posted.
That's also my point of view. FLM isn't changing these days. Of course OT movies are welcome as they always has been. But these are the rare movies and they can't be found every day.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

That's also my point of view. FLM isn't changing these days. Of course OT movies are welcome as they always has been. But these are the rare movies and they can't be found every day.
That’s why im releasing fewer moves, because its getting harder to find OT ones.

Still, I love the search.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I like to characterize FLM as *expanding* more than *shifting* focus. I think many people here like the broader spectrum of movies from family to adult to pure OT. A key part to this expansion is infomation and screenshots to make it easier for people to decide what to spend their time and bandwidth on, and lately most of the releases have been excellent in that regard!
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Indeed. Screen shots are very helpful. Im now using them.

For example, I may have quickly dismissed this film from the description, then I noticed uniforms hubba hubba woof woof