Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110068/

doeas anyone has it in english ?
i have found it in spanish

:( :wall

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] How the West Was Fun (1994) (TV)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

You found it? So i guees this should be a Release.

And please respect the posting rules and add the year in the topic of your posts.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Posted at thelostmovies back in April. This is just within my newsserver retention. I'll grab it & release tomorrow.
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

What? You mean you don't grab and archive everything posted to a.b.m.tlm? :naughty ;)

Screenshots for this are easy, LMA already has them...
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=561

Here is TheLost's rip.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.40 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.72 Mb]

I also found a very well-sourced 1CD French version already on eMule if anyone prefers:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.37 Mb]

I find it ironic that TheLost was once a frequent contributor here but drifted away because the site didn't didn't embrace his releases... and now the site is expanding to be closer to his style. But if leaving here helped to spur him to found his newsgroup and web site then it was definitely all for the best.

Please change this topic to [REL] and move it to US releases, thanks.
loverboy

FLL wrote:What? You mean you don't grab and archive everything posted to a.b.m.tlm? :naughty ;)
Problem being resolved today. As I speak, 8 million external hard drives are being unloaded & installed in my warehouse to allow me to archive the entire Usenet. Anyone got a spare 8 million to 1 USB hub? ;) ;) ;)

Seriously though, if anyone has sourced material on Usenet & needs it downloaded I have excellent retention going back to April at present, even on the heavy traffic binary groups. Bear it in mind & give me a shout if necessary.
It might take all week to download the headers.............. :)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
FLL wrote:What? You mean you don't grab and archive everything posted to a.b.m.tlm? :naughty ;)
Problem being resolved today. As I speak, 8 million external hard drives are being unloaded & installed in my warehouse to allow me to archive the entire Usenet. Anyone got a spare 8 million to 1 USB hub? ;) ;) ;)

Seriously though, if anyone has sourced material on Usenet & needs it downloaded I have excellent retention going back to April at present, even on the heavy traffic binary groups. Bear it in mind & give me a shout if necessary.
Hi Loverboy

I find 95% of releases have an autopar which is the zip of the whole release !
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
alt.binaries.movies.thelostmovies is a special case, virtually everything there is relevant. Probably about half of the movies REL at FLM have also been posted there.
Good to know, I just cancelled my ISP which outsourced to Giganews, my current one is pretty complete but only 10 days. There's a Usenet forum at FLM for notices and requests.
NZBs!
loverboy

I do use them already although I quite enjoy downloading all the headers & having a dredge through for anything interesting.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

I'm happy people are still keeping an eye on Usenet. Be sure to post any other binaries here that we missed. And thanks for the film!
loverboy

Bump.......and this still needs moving to release.