[REL] Remember the Titans (2000)

mithriandir

[REL] Remember the Titans (2000)

Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210945/

Suburban Virginia schools have been segregated for generations, in sight of the Washington Monument over the river in the nation's capital. One Black and one White high school are closed and the students sent to T.C. Williams High School under federal mandate to integrate. The year is seen through the eyes of the football team where the man hired to coach the Black school is made head coach over the highly successful white coach. Based on the actual events of 1971, the team becomes the unifying symbol for the community as the boys and the adults learn to depend on and trust each other. Written by John Vogel {jlvogel@comcast.net}

In the early 1970s, two schools in Alexandria Virginia integrate forming T.C. Williams High School. The Caucasian head coach of the Titans is replaced by an African American coach from North Carolina. Tensions arise when players of different races are forced together on the same football team. Many of these tensions are eased during the two-week training camp in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. When players returned to Alexandria the players found the city in turmoil due to the forced desegregation of the high school. As the season progresses the team's success caused the community to accept the changes. After the Titans' perfect season, the team and the city were closer than ever. Written by WSU Honors ENG 102-13

and pictures

http://www.childstarlets.com/captures/m ... itans.html

the movie is really great and Hayden Panettiere plays great

and the movie
;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [682.34 Mb]

my first release :)
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Remember the Titans (2000)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

A good start mithriandir ;) Thanks
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

i follow ghost ;) :thumbsup
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Well done! Keep 'em coming!
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks for sharing this one so quickly!

BTW have a look at your firewall/router settings..........you appear to have low ID
mithriandir

well i do but unfortunately i cant do anything with it its a fault of my internet provider i can only wait and from time to time ask for a slot :) Enjoy the movie
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Some ISPs suck. :( Still, you have to live with it sometimes.

1. Connect to a big server. Sort the list by files and then connect to one of those at the top of the list.

2. Stay connected for long periods at a time. It will take several minutes to hours for others to find you as a source, less if they are connected to the same server, so be prepared to stay connected for days at a time.
mithriandir

no problem i'm connected 24h a day :)
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

First off, welcome to FLM - the more the merrier! Second, thanks for pointing out that this movie contains a young Hayden Panettiere. She can be my hero any day! :dance But is this your rip? I only ask because this movie has been available on emule for a while. I found the following at sharethefiles.com:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.22 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.72 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.55 Mb]
mithriandir

no it wasn't my rip i only found a movie plot interesting dowloaded it and then wath to see if it is any good then i pot an edk link and gave a slot to loverboy :)