[REL] Diary of a Nudist (1961)

terry666

[REL] Diary of a Nudist (1961)

Post by terry666 »   43 likes

from IMDB:
Newspaper editor Arthur Sherwood is on a hunting trip when he accidentally stumbles upon a nudist camp in the woods. He is very much shocked by this and decides to send reporter Stacy Taylor to the camp so she can write an expose on the camp and have it shut down. However, much to her surprise, Stacy finds that she enjoys the nudist lifestyle and writes some very positive articles on her experiences, which doesn't sit well with Arthur. Arthur then decides to join the camp himself and write his own story.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0054809/

Some nice brief scenes with the girls below makes this movie worth a download! Good quality rip too.

[Image]

Not my rip. Thanks to the original poster:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [534.14 Mb]
shyguy

Re: [REL] Diary of a Nudist (1961)

Post by shyguy »   0 likes

wow terry looks great
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

This has got to be one of the funniest movies I have EVER seen. :icon_biggrin2

Never has there ever been so many side shots, crossed legs and strategically placed towels, magazines and shrubbery in the history of world cinema. And my personal favorite: The obligatory volleyball game, where all the men and women facing the camera wear shorts, while those with their back to the camera just wear sunscreen:
Spoiler:

[Image]
(Do you suppose when they switched sides they swapped drawers, too?). :think

But, for you boobie and bum fetishists out there, what a smorgasbord of mammary and gluteal delights in all shapes, sizes and ages! Alas! No boy-boobies or bottoms to be seen - in fact, no boys at all. My guess is they found it too difficult to conceal a young boy's more obvious attributes while attempting to portray him as behaving "naturally." :eyecrazy

Such an unintentionally hilarious admixture of boredom, bad acting, worse scripting, and incongruous modesty - this, my friends, is a comedy classic! :thumbsup

- Hieronymus

[edit - fixed a couple of typos.]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Hieronymus wrote:This has got to be one of the funniest movies I have EVER seen. :icon_biggrin2

Never has there ever been so many side shots, crossed legs and strategically placed towels, magazines and shrubbery in the history of world cinema. And my personal favorite: The obligatory volleyball game, where the all the men and women facing the camera wear shorts, while those with their back to the camera just wear sunscreen:
Spoiler:

[Image]
(Do you suppose when they switched sides they swapped drawers, too?). :think

But, for you boobie and bum fetishists out there, what a smorgasbord of mammary and gluteal delights in all shapes, sizes and ages! Alas! No boy-boobies or bottoms to be seen - in fact, no boys at all. My guess is they found it too difficult to conceal a young boy's more obvious attributes while attempting to portray him as behaving "naturally." :eyecrazy

Such an unintentionally hilarious admixture of boredom, bad acting, worse scripting, and incongruous modesty - this, my friends, is a comedy classic! :thumbsup

- Hieronymus
.....or to simplify matters what a complete pile of crap!
That could explain why I've got this, along with 'The Naked Venus' ;)
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... ight=venus
I could be persuaded to provide 2cd size rips of these but I'd rather wait for an expression of interest.

lb
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hieronymus wrote:young boy's more obvious attributes
there, *you* brought it up again - boy boobies. :think
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:young boy's more obvious attributes
there, *you* brought it up again - boy boobies. :think
Pop, it's a joke - all of it. The so-called "boy-boobies" controversy was never anything other than a bit of silliness, referenced here again for comic effect. But, sincerely, I did find this film extremely funny, in the way that only a truly bad movie can be.

I realize how much all of this "humor" may be lost in translation for those for whom English is not a native tongue. Heck, a lot of times we native Anglophones struggle to understand each other - it's often been observed that Britain and America are two countries divided by a common language. And, let's not even get started on the Aussies, Kiwis and Canucks. ;)

I swear, though - someone needs to turn watching this movie into a college drinking game. Every time someone crosses their legs or holds up some miscellaneous object to cover their privates, you slam a shot of tequila. In five minutes you'd be so totally shit-faced, you'd be passed out on the ground an hour before the end credits rolled.

:all_coholic :icon_biggrin2

- H
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Hieronymus wrote:I swear, though - someone needs to turn watching this movie into a college drinking game. Every time someone crosses their legs or holds up some miscellaneous object to cover their privates, you slam a shot of tequila. In five minutes you'd be so totally shit-faced, you'd be passed out on the ground an hour before the end credits rolled.
OK, sounds good, I'll give it a try. :icon_alc
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hieronymus wrote: Pop, it's a joke - all of it. The so-called "boy-boobies" controversy was never anything other than a bit of silliness,
:icon_poke hey, H! mine was too! I was just teasing you... tsk tsk :icon_rolleyes mebbe I should have inserted another smiley? :icon_gy

anyway, thanks maestro!