[REL] Garden of Eden (1954)

terry666

[REL] Garden of Eden (1954)

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

[Image]

From IMDB:
War widow and pre-teen daughter leave home of tyrannical father-in-law in Florida, get lost on a detour, and find shelter at a nudist colony.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0047012/

This one is noteable because it may contain one of the earliest examples of OT in a certified color film.

[Image]

I only ever saw a VHS of this.

http://somethingweird.com/cart.php?targ ... en+of+eden

Maybe someone has it?
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Garden of Eden (1954)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

this movie have others titles??? all things may can be of help to find...

Btw you've picked up my attention :thumbsup
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

And I've found a torrent.........but I'm not holding my breath!
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

For other titles this movie might have, I found this at IMDB:

Edens lustgård - Sweden
Eedenin yrttitarha - Finland
Jardin de l'Eden - France

There are 2 other films with the title "Garden of Eden" in 2004 & 2007 - I'll bet the torrent is one of the later films. (But I hope for the best!)

I forgot to mention that the girl above (Karen Sue Trent?) has a speaking role in this film, unlike other films in this genre where the young girls are only seen as extras.

If I'm peeking your interest with these kind of films don't forget to help me with my list if you can:

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... 69af#18100
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

this is karen sue trent she later played penny in the 1961-1962 season of leave it to beaver tv series.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Bump, still searching for this one.

[Image]

:)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wasn't this already released here??? :think

I could swear that this or a VERY similar film about a lady and her daughter that go to check out a nudist club was posted here a couple years ago...

kev.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

This looks interesting
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

The way they partly obscured the breasts in that picture is funny.
kev wrote:Wasn't this already released here??? :think

I could swear that this or a VERY similar film about a lady and her daughter that go to check out a nudist club was posted here a couple years ago...

kev.
You might be remembering this REQ from when it was first posted by terry666. He did post another couple of films but not with that plot I think.

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/b ... ms&media=d claims to have Garden of Eden for sale. Don't know anything about that site though.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

MoviesUnlimited wrote:A strange professional nudie movie, featuring legit actors like R.G. Armstrong and Arch Johnson and directed by Max Nosseck ("Dillinger"). A wealthy old grouch forces his daughter and granddaughter out of his mansion and into a nudist camp, then tries to have his daughter declared an unfit mother. With Mickey Knox, Jamie O'Hara. Soundtrack: English
Very strange as I can DISTINCTLY remember d/loading this movie from here; I remember the court room scenes and the little gran daughter [who was shown very minimally..] I even remember the ending [which I won't reveal here... ;) ]...

Whatever the case; I'll look through my old data disks and see if I can trace it down.

As far as Movies Unlimited is concerned; they are pretty reputable, but sometimes VERY pricey on some of their hard to find movies.

These nudie features are more than likely low-budget DVD-R burns, as I'm not familiar with the company releasing them; 'After Dark'. But at $17.99 it's not a bad price, and as I said 'Movies Unlimited' has been around for years and WILL send out their product as promised.

I have one of their releases from 'Something Weird Video' and the quality, though nothing great [VHS transfer quality] is very watchable.

kev.