[REL] Tylko mnie kochaj (2006)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Tylko mnie kochaj (2006)

Post by kev »   4 likes

I did a search and couldn't find it listed, and scanning the 'Poland' forum I didn't see it here either... :)

IMDB link:
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0498199/

Synopsis:
Pleasant and relaxing, though predictable. The little girl steals the show. Acting is good and cinematography is competent. A lot of Warsaw's street shots. Looks like standards of living drastically improved there (or maybe it's just the movie). It's funny what they use restrooms for at work. ;) Internet and cell phones are heavily utilized. Mostly young cast is obviously having fun. Looks like being an architect in Poland is the in thing to do. The dialogs are funny and fresh. The music is well aligned with movie's action.

Here it is Michal (Maciej Zakoscielny), employed architect, living from the adventure to the adventure, having an affair with the colleague from work, Agata (Agnieszka Dygant). One day to the door of his plump luxury apartment is tapping cute little girl named Michalina (Julia Wroblewska) which is announcing to him as his daughter... The action is under way in the predictable way, actors are playing this way as if they weren't able to convince themselves for their roles (only Frycz, Szapolowska and Dygant are holding such a level).
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Needless to say I think Julia Wroblewska is cute as a button! :heart

Here's the ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.76 Mb]

Not my rip, but seemed to start loading right away, and comes from a reputable source... :think

Hopefully this is one to enjoy!

kev.
emuler

Re: [REL]Tylko mnie kochaj (2006)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Hehe! Polish Elle Fanning. ;)

Any subs?
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Hehe! Polish Elle Fanning. ;)

Any subs?
The US DVD appears to be subbed. A quick search find no English subs out there, if after a better one I still find none I'll get the DVD and rip them. A week or two, longer if they are hardsubs (which means transcribing them or encoding the whole movie). EDIT: And also longer if it turns out to be harder to get this than I initially thought, which it is...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Hehe! Polish Elle Fanning. ;)...
Yes, she does somewhat favor Elle a bit; except [sorry Elle fans] THIS girl can act!! ;)

She definitely makes this movie worth watching... :thumbsup

kev.
mithriandir

Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

to tell the truth is one of not many polsih movies worth wathcing at all :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

Ok, for all of you non-Polish-speakers.... :)

I got the DVD, ripped the subs, and adjusted the timing to match the AVI released here (the US DVD is 4 minutes longer than the original due to the PAL->NTSC conversion).

http://www.opensubtitles.com/en/subtitl ... -kochaj-en

Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.5 Kb]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, FLL. Very nice Christmas gift. :dance
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks kev & thanks FLL for taking the trouble over the subs. I'll be downloading this when PC probs are resolved.
idler

Post by idler »   4 likes

Since FLL is really fast bringing posts to the cemetary here a copy of Rich's link, posted 28-04-09:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [758.31 Mb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   2 likes

idler wrote:Since FLL is really fast bringing posts to the cemetary here a copy of Rich's link, posted 28-04-09:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [758.31 Mb]
Usually I would re-post the link in the RELease thread, but since the info link showed this one had equivalent video quality with 50 fewer sources I couldn't see the point.