[REL] Ludo (1985) TV Series

billanben

[REL] Ludo (1985) TV Series

Post by billanben »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257312/

Actually mini-series 7 episodes =147 minutes

Can't find any more infor but starts loads of one from puer.to

I know that one of our regs can get these series - any chance of this one please ?
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Ludo 1985 (TV Series)

Post by kev »   1 likes

Hey ghost!! :icon_1dancingban

Found this series at the 'Bonanza' website you've linked us to in other posts:

https://www.dr.dk/bonanza/serie/461/ludo

Pix:
[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Looks really cute! Yay!! Hopefully this series will make it to FLM after being requested 12 years ago... :bigups

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I've tried several ways to download these, even taking the individual cache files and merging them, and haven't had any luck. I came close on ep 3 using the cache method but it's missing 30 seconds and I really don't want to watch it again just to try one more time. Maybe someone else has a program that'll do it.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I've tried several ways to download these, even taking the individual cache files and merging them, and haven't had any luck. I came close on ep 3 using the cache method but it's missing 30 seconds and I really don't want to watch it again just to try one more time. Maybe someone else has a program that'll do it.
Hey Phuzzy; I used the free edition of WinX YouTube Downloader Version 4.2.0 and I was able to d/load from that site. (I stress version 4.2.0 because a later version [5.2] DOESN'T d/load from any site other than YouTube. An important note: Every time I start the program up and load a new URL addy, a window pops up stating that the machine is out of date and runs a load line. I hit 'cancel' and then go on with my d/load. Once that is done, I don't have to worry about it trying to update my machine as long as I don't close it down. Once I do and restart it later, I have to repeat the process above. I learned this the first time when I DID let it update and I realized the updated version did not work as good d/loading from Vimeo and sites other than YouTube.)

I'm in the process of getting a couple of other series also.

kev.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Tried with the first episode
Chrome exrension tv4ever helped me to download
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Internet Download Manager has no problems at all with downloading.

I will post the 7 episodes later.