[REL] Varljivo leto '68 (1984) [Yugoslavia]

billanben

[REL] Varljivo leto '68 (1984) [Yugoslavia]

Post by billanben »   54 likes

Can't believe nobody has posted this, simply one of the best FLM films I have seen !

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088338/

This movie will always stay in my memory as one of the funniest and best comedies I ever saw back in former Yugoslavia. It centers around the eldest son (Stimac) of a family led by a strict authoritarian father in Danilo Bata Stojkovic's magnificent incarnation. The young Petar struggles to graduate from high school mainly for one reason-he is so infatuated with his Marxism teacher that he cannot think of anything else but her during the classes. So when the graduation time comes, he lies to his father about passing in all the subjects while in reality flunking in Marxism.

Of course, the truth is not easy to hide and when it eventually comes out, his father is appalled and decides to punish him and lead his mind off from girls by finding a job for him in a local bakery. But that becomes complicated too when it turns out a beautiful and voluptuous girl is working there and she is an easy catch as well! Complications and comical twists just keep coming and coming here and the laughter never ceases.

All this is going on during a very turbulent time, the '68 student revolution. My favorite scene is when Stojkovic throws out the TV because of the student uprising claiming it's immoral to watch it and then when Tito approves of the reforms he brings it back saying "Comrade Tito has said that the students are right. We can watch television again!" Paskaljevic was a master of socio comedy and all the actors do a great job. The ending is specially great and this is probably Slavko Stimac's best role.

Not my rip but good quality

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.10 Mb]

enjoy...
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Varljivo leto '68 1984 (Yugoslavia)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Pics??? ;)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Art I am not going into this again - you have choice to download on recommendation or not, but do not please ask me for pics/screenshots cos it ain't gonna happen.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Art I am not going into this again...
Art's question might not have been necessarily directed at you, but at anyone who might have this in their possession. And even though you have stated (inexplicably) in the past you won't post pictures, I don't give up my right to continue asking.

So how about some pics? ;)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Art......this has cropped up before in various threads & I'm pleased admin has taken no stand.
Some posters (myself included) try to include screenshots. That's fine. Others (including billanben) choose not to. That's also fine. I'm simply grateful someone has given us something (for free) that we haven't got. I'm certainly prepared to carry out a little research to see if this is a movie I really want to download. We all make mistakes sometimes & find releases are not quite what we wanted/expected but hey..........that's life & anyway we're not paying for it!
Keep on posting! Screenshots are great! Releases without are also truly appreciated. Let's not make this forum too correct with posting procedure..........I've been kicked off too many forums with admin stuck up their own arses! :) :) :)
CHILL!
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

what loverboy said :)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Hey i only asked...don't hurt me for everything i say....or i ask!!!
billanben

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hey i only asked...don't hurt me for everything i say....or i ask!!!
If someone was going to post pictures, they would do so without asking (that is how it has always been).

ADMIN - Maybe we should lay this to rest once and for all and organise a poll - do we want a rule change to make posting od pics/screenshots manadatory ? Think you already know which camp I am in.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

To be honest billanben, I wouldn’t worry about a poll.

Admin don’t think it should be mandatory :)
billanben

So can someone confirm the film is up to my usual standards ?