[REL] My life Without Me (2003)

loverboy

[REL] My life Without Me (2003)

Post by loverboy »   4 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314412/

I spent quite some time trying to decide whether to release this or not but felt it just about qualified as being suitable for FLM. What I guess is a made for TV tearjerker has a subject that isn't my favourite..........sick humans/children/animals are not really my thing. What decided me was the fairly regular appearance of the oh so cute Jessica Amlee........just have a look at recent photographs & tell me she looks only 13! :)

Ann (Sarah Polley) is a hard-working 23 year old mother with two small daughters, her husband (Scott Speedman) who spends time on and off work, her mother (Deborah Harry) who sees her life as a failure, and her jailed father whom she has not seen in ten years. She works nights as a janitor in a university she could never afford to attend, she lives in a caravan in her mother’s backyard, and she has no aspirations. After she collapses one day, and goes for a medical check-up, her whole world changes, ‘your whole life’s been a dream and it’s only now that you’re waking up’. A shy doctor tells her the morbid news that she has only a few months to live, but she tells no one, using the cover of ‘anemia’. Ann makes a list of ‘things to do before I die’, things that she always wanted to accomplish but never had the time. Although somewhat burdened with her secret, Ann at the same time has a new sense of control.

Official webpage
http://www.sonyclassics.com/mylifewithoutme/

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Not my rip. Thanks to the original poster. Good quality with lots of sources.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [690.73 Mb]

Enjoy!
billanben

Re: [REL] My life Without Me (2003)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Thanks LB - also have the Spanish release two CD if anyone wants (Mi vida sin mi).
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

This was quite troublesome trying to decide whether to release as Spanish or Canadian & searching FLM with the three movie titles to make sure it wasn't already released. I'd feel inclined to add your Spanish 2cd version......... out of 4000 odd members I'll bet someone will appreciate it!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE tell me she's cute!...............must dash.....I feel a change of avatar coming! :)
billanben

Post by billanben »   3 likes

Not my rip (I haven't space to publish mine right now but may do when get new drive). Has sources so looks OK (DVDRip dual ESP/ENG st).

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.67 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.19 Mb]
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE tell me she's cute!
She's cute. :eyecrazy Wow, this release really stands out! Thanks for posting!