[REL] Blizzard (2003)

terry666

[REL] Blizzard (2003)

Post by terry666 »   2 likes

[Image]

From http://wm04.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll?p=avg&sql=1:301087 :
A young girl still saddened by the decision of her best friend's family to move away learns an important life lesson about change from her eccentric aunt in this family-friendly holiday tale directed by LeVar Burton and starring Whoopi Goldberg, Kevin Pollak, Christopher Plummer, and Zoë Warner. When ten-year-old Jess' best friend Bobby moves to another town, Jess is inconsolable. Seeing the young girl's grief at the loss of her friend and hoping to offer some comfort, Jess' aunt Millie (Brenda Blethyn) tells her niece the story of a young girl named Katie (Warner) and her lifelong dream to become a world-famous ice skater. Befriended by former Olympic skating champion Otto Brewer while practicing at an outdoor rink near her home, Katie soon is soon transformed into a world-class skater thanks to the help of her newfound friend. As Katie's father breaks the news that he has lost his job and the family must move to a new home in a new town, a miracle occurs in the North Pole. It seems that reindeers Blitzen and Delphi have given birth to a new baby reindeer named Blizzard, and Blizzard possesses the three powers held by every famous reindeer: the power of flight, the power of invisibility, and the ability to navigate life with her heart. Immediately sensing the sadness of young Katie's loss, Blizzard sets out on her first mission, much to the dismay of Santa's disapproving task-master elf Archimedes.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0309372/

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Not my rip,
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.16 Mb]

Cheers!
loverboy

Re: [REL] Blizzard (2003)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Nice one terry! :)
Thank You!
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Pl = Polish, Lektor is regular releaser of Polish movies.

thanks Terry
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Pl = Polish, Lektor is regular releaser of Polish movies.
I'll go to bed less stupid tonight! Thanks. I've updated the release.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Any chance of English subs? :)

btw. how did you find this? There is a releaser named BLiZZARD. :( Totally swamped with unwanted results.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Any chance of English subs? :)

btw. how did you find this? There is a releaser named BLiZZARD. :( Totally swamped with unwanted results.
For subs, did you check at the subtitle sites mentioned here at FLM? To be honest I didn't look myself, as putting out these releases is already time consuming enough. If you do find some though, please post a link here.

Try adding the year when searching for a title that's a common word. I found the links above by searching for "Blizzard 2003" (without the quotation marks). I also sometimes use the operator 'NOT' to weed out unwanted results. (Operators in emule must have all their letters capitalized in order to work.) For example, "blizzard NOT warcraft"; and you can use more than one NOT, like "blizzard NOT warcraft NOT wmv"

Another trick is to search for the title + the last name of the director. Works well with foreign titles.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Any chance of English subs? :)
The releasing group (ALLiANCE) apparently did provide subs but I can't find them anywhere. So I got the DVD (got here before the .avi finished downloading, remarkably).

Like this post to see ed2k links  [88.4 Kb]

http://www.opensubtitles.com/en/subtitl ... lizzard-en
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks yet again, FLL. :clap :icon_alc
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Another good example of the spirit here. I don't need the subs but your efforts are noticed. :)