[REL] Silip (1985) [Phillipines]

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Silip (1985) [Phillipines]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   53 likes

Finally my 1000th post...as i promise i do a special xmas gift and for it i reserve you this movie, one of the best i've ever seen...First time i've seen this was 10 years ago, rent a vhs and recorded on a tape...now is finally available here for all members...

This movie is very controversial, and i doubt you've ever seen reviewed on CIC or RFF or others ;)

Also this movie was censored for explicit contents (existing 2 version on of 93 minutes and this of 125 min), but this version is uncut. ;)

Silip - Daughters of Eve

(Philippines 1985)

DIRECTOR : Elwood Perez

Synopsis
In the tradition of Japanese “Pink” cinema comes this shocking, violent and sex filled movie that caused an outrage when it was screened at the Chicago Film Festival. The film stars former Miss Philippines, the stunning Maria Isabel Lopez, in her most revealing role ever. It‘s an eye-opening example of raw and savage film making from one of its country’s most innovative directors. Set in the beautiful and remote countryside of Ilongo, the story tells of three young women and their struggle to come to terms with their own sexuality against a background of religious repression and male brutality. This film contains scenes of extreme violence and graphic sexuality full frontal erect male nudity, naked children, slaughtered animals, rape, bloody violence and decapitation, murder and bizarre religious imagery that may disturb some viewers.

And some screencaps :onfire :onfire :onfire

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image]

And the movie...dubbed in english with greek subtitles...good quality video...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [644.91 Mb]

Hope you like it...Enjoy from your neighbor ART

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292236/
billanben

Re: [REL] SILIP (1985) - PHILIPPINES

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Thanks Art - merry Christmas to you and all FLMers
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Congrats to your 1000th post Art :cool

And thanks for the movie :)

... i still wonder what good quality means to you. The caps look aweful :think
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

I have to warn you that the first scene in this film is one of the worst I have seen - almost made me want to chuck.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks Art, for bringing this to our attention. And congrats on being here long enough for 1000 posts!

Two things, though.

First, I don't like "By ARTHORIUS" in the filename... it says to me you actually sourced or created the file. But there are already >25 complete sources on eMule, and some searching shows this file was torrented 6 weeks ago. I only put my name in the filename if I actually rip from DVD or VHS or TV myself, and I think most here follow the same idea. Noone gives you any less credit for releasing it here if you found it in a torrent! So no need for that, I think.

Second, the caps show this is clearly a VHS rip, but about a month ago it came out on DVD! Googling it shows this is enough of a cult film that I wouldn't be surprised if a DVDrip shows up on eMule or torrent or Usenet before long. It's even on Amazon.com and other DVD sites, but it's a little pricey ($27) so I'd wait just a bit to see if someone else rips it before buying it.

There are lots of DVD reviews out there, here's one that summarizes things and excerpts other reviews: http://andrewleavold.blogspot.com/2007/ ... t-now.html

That link has an interesting review, which probably gets us at FLM much more excited than what the author probably meant when he wrote it:

Though the packaging likens this to Japanese pink films, a closer description might be an acid-fueled remake of Maladolescenza by Alejandro Jodorowsky with lots of graphic sex and violence
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Ok ok...i've changed the filename only to have the exclusive :)

and it is a VHS rip, but for me is good too....i've seen others vhs rip with low quality...

btw, it's very difficult to hidden something to your attention guys ;)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Holy cow, thanks ART!!!
naked children, rape, bloody violence and decapitation
What more could we wish for at Christmas? ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Can someone confirm, that the DVD is also uncut?

Amazon says: Run Time: 125 minutes.

Thanks.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Thx for upping this ARTHORIUS. Didn't even know it existed.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

The version i've duplicated on VHS was cut 1h 28 minutes....this version found on emule is 1h 53 minutes...