[REL] Seven Alone (1974)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Seven Alone (1974)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   3 likes

After a few days of quiet time i resuming for the new released...starting with this

Also Known As:House Without Windows

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073686/

Review

A fictionalized account of the real-life adventure of the Sager family. Travelling with a wagon train from Missouri to Oregon, things are going well for the Sagers, until father Sager dies from blood poisoning following an Indian attack, and mother Sager dies soon afterward from pneumonia. The leaders of the wagon train decide to send the children back, but the oldest, John (who had been described by all the adults as lazy and worthless), decides to lead his siblings through the wilderness to complete the journey their parents started.

[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

And the movie...SVCD from my dvd :thumbsup

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.86 Gb]

cya :thumbsup
FLL

Re: [REL] SEVEN ALONE (1974)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Art, thanks for uploading this.

After 11 days noone has more than 44% of it, though. You need to make sure it's on release. Or right click me (fll) on eMule, "Add to friends", and "Establish Friend Slot". The MorphXT mod which you and I use allows unlimited friend slots. I have given slots to most FLMers, it helps get files released here distributed more quickly. MorphXT also has Powershare, which you could also use on this file.

Also, when you say "from my DVD" it would be nice to make clear the DVD is one made from a VHS. Especially since the movie has been released on actual DVD. I am thinking "from my DVD" means you transferred a VHS using a DVD recorder. You can tell by the screencaps if you are looking for it, I know, but no reason not to be clearer so people have a better idea what it is (same reason for posting the screencaps in the first place).

Thanks again for this release and all your others!
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

An emule search reveals another rip. Perhaps someone would like to check it out.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [918.33 Mb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

emuler wrote:An emule search reveals another rip. Perhaps someone would like to check it out.

Nice find, I'll give it a shot.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

emuler wrote:An emule search reveals another rip. Perhaps someone would like to check it out.

Cool find! Let's hope, it's a rip from the real DVD.

Sorry Art, but the quality of your svcd is very low :(
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Art, thanks for uploading this.

After 11 days noone has more than 44% of it, though. You need to make sure it's on release. Or right click me (fll) on eMule, "Add to friends", and "Establish Friend Slot". The MorphXT mod which you and I use allows unlimited friend slots. I have given slots to most FLMers, it helps get files released here distributed more quickly. MorphXT also has Powershare, which you could also use on this file.

Also, when you say "from my DVD" it would be nice to make clear the DVD is one made from a VHS. Especially since the movie has been released on actual DVD. I am thinking "from my DVD" means you transferred a VHS using a DVD recorder. You can tell by the screencaps if you are looking for it, I know, but no reason not to be clearer so people have a better idea what it is (same reason for posting the screencaps in the first place).

Thanks again for this release and all your others!
1)About release this is on my shared folder...but usually i don't check all the queue cause i using emule the night when i sleep and the day when i am at work...So please be have patience ;)

2) About the DVD, yes is a DVD ripped in SVCD version...i've bought the dvd and ripped it...then i using a good dvd player and i grabbed from it the pics.

Cya
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

ghost wrote:

Cool find! Let's hope, it's a rip from the real DVD.

Sorry Art, but the quality of your svcd is very low :(

What can i say...i've viewed the SVCD and for me is good (ORIGINAL DVD IS THE SAME QUALITY A LITTLE BIT BETTER...)...so you're free to choice...

And i've always told...if you don't like my works you can deleted. Bye
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:
ghost wrote:What can i say...i've viewed the SVCD and for me is good (ORIGINAL DVD IS THE SAME QUALITY A LITTLE BIT BETTER...)...so you're free to choice...

And i've always told...if you don't like my works you can deleted. Bye
Fair enough... thanks again for taking the time to rip and release this. I think your DVD was a copy at one point transferred from VHS... the blurring of the bottom of the screen is the giveaway. But there have been commercial DVDs with really bad transfers. The "alien" rip is about the same quality, just encoded as DivX instead of SVCD (which means you can get about the same quality with a smaller filesize.)