Site Admin

[RREL] Les Diables (2002)

Post by ghost »   101 likes

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.46 Mb]

I don't know if this can be useful in any way. I have these subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [23.7 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.4 Kb]

unfortunately they are for a 2 CD version of the movie.
If someone has this version or have a program to synchronize them to the REL... I will keep them shared.

Here it is a release in a different language (italian). Any other language available?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [827.83 Mb]

at your command (as some little soldier in warcraft videogame says)... here is the zip file:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [12.8 Kb]

it still contains the 2 separate srt files Debaser... I can synchronize it (thanx emuler for the program suggestion) but I have found the dvd in my language so I am not in a hurry to do this work
Ok, boys... who will be the great subs releaser????

Here's the subs which I used when watching this movie.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [32.1 Kb]

From memory (can't play subs atm) they were correct for about the first hour, then about 5-10 seconds out of sync for the remainder of the movie. Perhaps the first release in this thread had a cut scene somewhere ?

umm, synced english subs aready availble

Like this post to see ed2k links  [11.6 Kb]
billanben

Re: [RREL] Les Diables (2002)

Post by billanben »   1 likes

This is a fine film with something for everyone. Genre is really a thriller and concerns a boy and his mentally unstable sister who get into all kinds of problems with the authorities, and have to escape several times. Without spoiling, there is incest, ot scenes and an all round fabulous story. The acting is superb and the film rightly won awards.

I highly recommend this film and believe thgis is truly on topic for this forum.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   9 likes

Hello

The English subs I have dont appear to go out of sink after just scanning the film.
I checked the start, the middle and the end.

Only thing is the subs appear to be the same file size as the ones that are out of sink.

Ill post the link here anyway in case they are differant..(adjusted to work).

Like this post to see ed2k links  [32.1 Kb]
davidav

Post by davidav »   0 likes

one of the best movies I saw. very beautiful scenes
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

I found a short clip of this film, 65mb, and after reading the plot summary, this movie I must have.

Thx.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34351387/ad ... _2002_.avi

The siblings Joseph and Chloé are 12 and have just been placed on another children's home. For years they were on the same or separate homes or on the run together. Chloé is an autist. She does not talk, feels panic when touched, and eats only when told so. Joseph dearly loves her and firmly thinks she needs him. The child psychiatrist agrees that he has a very positive influence. Joseph dreams that Chloé will recover if they find their parents. The psychiatrist finds the mother. But she is also an autist. When the children were one year old she left them on the street just from an impulse. This is the first crack of Joseph's dream. The children escape from this home. When they are caught next time Chloé is send to a mental hospital. The same thing is about to happen to Joseph after a suicidal attempt in the police arrest. Because of his friendship with the gang leader lots of children liberate him on the way. With much violence they also liberate Chloé. Eventually Joseph will have robbed a man of a thick wallet, caused a large traffic accident when successfully stealing one car, stuck a knife in a police man, and be shot by him though not seriously. And Chloé will lose her fear of being touched.

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Is it still active?
Should be. Just try it :cool
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Is it still active?
Should be. Just try it :cool
Oh, didn't see your reply. I've upped it. I have a heck of a time with Emule because of my broadband, but I see 17 seeders on the 696mb link. That helps.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

this is one of my favs :onfire
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   30 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [796.63 Mb]

i harcoded this with english subs using virtualdub and subtitle workshop

one of my all time favs - great acting
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Why did you do that? IMHO hardcoded subs suck. Srt subs are the best. You can turn them on or off at will, you can edit any typos that might have been missed by the releaser, you can set the font, size, position, colour, border, background, etc. Srt subs rock.

The only reason to hardcode subs is if you want to burn them to a DVD or VCD to play in a standalone player. For playing on a computer, stick to srt. If your graphics adapter has problems showing subs on the TV (they are on a different drawing surface, and don't normally show on the overlay sent to the TV), just use BSPlayer which has a setting that lets you see the subs there as well.