[REL] Bridge to Terabithia (2007)

billanben

[REL] Bridge to Terabithia (2007)

Post by billanben »   3 likes

This looks to be pretty good so this is a heads up really as I think will be a short while beforereal version avaialble. Anyway here is imdb :-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398808/

Bridge to Terabithia, based on the book, is a story about two kids, Jess and Leslie, who form a friendship over a shared outcast status at their school. Bullied, they seek their own refuge from the world in the form of their own kingdom, Terabithia.

I read a comment about this movie not being for children, and I have to say, I totally disagree. I think this movie is wonderful for adults and children alike. It deals with some major issues in new and creative ways. Jess and Leslie deal with their problems by recreating them in an imaginary world where they can be the things they aren't in real life. This gives them the strength to deal with them in the real world.

The more serious issues are handled in a way that parents can appreciate as not too "adult" for their children, and children as not too "grown-up" for them to grasp.

Fans of the book will be happy to know that CGI effects do not overshadow the themes of the book, and though they make up a large part of the trailer, they actually make up less than a third of the movie.

Kids and adults, be warned : bring the tissues.

Lots of trailers here :-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398808/trailers

VERY poor quality Scr here :-

Like this post to see ed2k links  [692.59 Mb]

Note that EM has loads of links but pretty sure they are all screeners right now.

enjoy...
emuler

Re: [REL] Bridge to Terabithia (2007)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Is the DVD out yet? I don't think so. Let's wait for it.

Anna Sophia Robb. Loved her in Because of Winn-Dixie. She's older in this, but still cute. :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   6 likes

Please move to release. :) And someone please fix the typo in the name - before someone doing a search pulls out all his hair. :bigups

Bridge To Terabithia (2007)

Released by DIAMOND. :clap

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.09 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.33 Mb]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Moved, adjusted, oh and thanks :)
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

thanks for this one, got the dvd myself after first time watching.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Not a bad movie.. Sad. Downloaded from a torrent site within an hour. lol.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   11 likes

[Image]
Bridge.To.Terabithia.2007.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG.mp4_thumbs_[2022.07.01_16.35.14].jpg
Thanks to my fellow FLMers I am playing catch-up now that I realize what a cutie that young AnnaSophia Robb was, so I am deliberately seeking out her movies.

In this one I am not quite so interested in the fantasy elements that I might have appreciated better when young had I read the book, but the relationship between the boy and girl leads is wonderful. The boy is overwhelmed by 4 sisters at home but he discovers how magical it can be to play with the right girl. However, I think he was a knucklehead for taking so much time to appreciate having a little sister who clearly adored him.

Zooey Deschanel gives off a total Hot For Teacher vibe as she grooms her next young man. Hmm. Robert Patrick is terrific as the boy's dad, so I can forgive him for trying to kill John Connor.

1080p H264 English 5.1 direct download: https://ulozto.net/file/qkT1w59Hep5e/br ... qEHwyuAt==

1080p x265 English 5.1 with optional English subtitles, from a torrent I think:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.49 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [67.2 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I totally agree with on you with young Anna Sophia. :heart

I hope you watched Because of Winn-Dixie. viewtopic.php?t=1308&
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Actually not quite yet because of ... dogs. I have to be in the right mood for a movie with cute animals, because they annoy me. I did not realize there was a fluffy dog in "Bridge to Terabithia" but they snuck it in, the bastards. It is not even necessary to the plot!

But Winn-Dixie is probably next, Because of AnnaSophia!