[REL] Storia De Piera (1983)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Storia De Piera (1983)

Post by ghost »   26 likes

infiniter

Re: [REL] Storia De Piera (1983)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

orgieter wrote:I cannot open the links with ed2k...

What's the problem?

Orgieter
You see this page in a browser. If you click on these links, the browser tries to open them. But it don't knows how to handle ed2k:// instead of http://. So you get an error.

Solution: either use a browser like Opera, where you can add an option how to handle such links or you right-click the links and choose "copy to clipboard". If your eMule client has its option "monitor clipboard for ed2k links" enabled, a notify will pop up... Voila!
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

@orgieter:

You could write me a personal message here, this would be easier.
You could ask a search engine like Google.
You could read what I wrote: you don't need to change anything. Just right-click an ED2K link and choose "copy link" or how it is called in your language version of the browser.
If it is not a real link, but a text like this here, you could mark and copy the ED2K link like you do this with any text on windows.
In the very moment you copy this, your eMule client will ask you if you want to add this link. Presumed you have eMule running and activited its option to monitor the clipboard.

Why do I repeat myself? Don't be so stupid, orgieter!!! :evil:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I take it you installed a program named "e-donkey" or "e-mule" on your computer? This board presents links for a peer to peer system. Of course, you have to install the appropriate client.

The internet is using different protocols; as for the world wide web, you normally use the hyper text transfer protocol; your browser can read these adresses starting with http://

For moving big files, you may use the file transfer protocol, starting with, as you may assume, ftp://. Normal browsers have their problems working with that protocol.

adresses starting with ed2k:// belong to the peer to peer-system edonkey 2000. Your normal browser will not be able to handle it unless you install one of the above mentioned programs.

I propose you visit the "FAQ"-forum on this site (the second in the list). In short, RTFM! 8O
Rich

Re: [RREL] Storia de Piera (1983)

Post by Rich »   28 likes

This highly unusual film follows the relationship a "sexually liberated" couple has with its daughter. The first forty or so minutes place the girl (Bettina GrÜhn) at about twelve years of age, show her parents allowing her to witness the "primal scene," mom joining the lass in spying on, flirting with a skinny-dipping man, the woman encouraging her daughter as she makes out with neighborhood boys. And age doesn't change things a bit, the latter half of the story featuring our heroine in her late teens and early twenties, engaging in even more blatant incestuous interactions with both mom and dad. Totally unconventional in that none of this is done with criticism or darkly portrayed. Unique, to the say the least.
Piera's story is that of a young girl whose sexual awakening is not only tolerated but actively encouraged by her parents, with whom she seems to have some kind of an incestuous relationship. The disturbing subject matter is not what is wrong with this film, though. This is a film with loose scenes, no discernible plot, secondary characters that appear and disappear at random, nonsensical dialogue... Hey, if you want to challenge our morals by showing mother and daughter kissing naked on the beach that's fine, but try to do it in a way that is watchable. I will never forgive myself for not following my impulse of leaving after 15 minutes.
ha ha!

Like this post to see ed2k links  [835.80 Mb]
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Hey, if you want to challenge our morals by showing mother and daughter kissing naked on the beach that's fine, but try to do it in a way that is watchable. I will never forgive myself for not following my impulse of leaving after 15 minutes.
How could that scene be anything other than watchable??

This film was just my cup o tea.

and Rich's release will save me a few meg as well :)

Thanks Rich
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   56 likes

A nice quality DVD rip

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.53 Gb]

Dual It-Spa, in case anyone gives a crap :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

http://imdb.com/title/tt0086372/

Quote from imdb is very funny.
Mad family somewhere in Lazio, Italy,
LOL
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I've seen this movie some times...but all i remember are: one man touch her "breast"??? lol ...She try to touch (caressed maybe) a nude fat man in a pond river....and a briefly nip slip when she play "best kisses"...