Sister Dearest

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Amadeus

Sister Dearest

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Not in the search option.. Traci Lords, apparently 15 going on 16 during its production.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090026/

Vidcap from a VHSRip.
[Image]
ARTHORIUS

Re: Sister Dearest

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Wow tracy lords??? is still alive???
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

There's still some life in the old woman yet. lol

Alive, and apparently a cult classic. My research into this alleged CP film not only shows that it is legal in the US, but highly sought after by the adult male world. With good reason.... Traci clearly puts on a legendary performance for her age. Blows off the doors, with maximum velocity our understanding of teen sexuality.

I had no idea myself how advanced she was until I watched it. Just turned 16?? Wow! A must see for cultist, film buffs, the class of 2010...
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

loooooooooool
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i've got this movie if anyone wants it,she certainly looks nothing like the 15 year olds i remember from school...

someone posted a traci lords flood in one of the newsgroups about two years ago,i got about 30 of them.