[REL] BackWoods (2006)

Debaser

[REL] BackWoods (2006)

Post by Debaser »   6 likes

Summer 1978: an English couple are going through a difficult patch in their relationship, and so decide to spend the summer in the house that their friends have bought in the north of Spain.

Very much off the beaten track, the house seems ideal for some peaceful holidays. But their tranquillity is abruptly shattered when they discover a girl with horribly deformed hands locked away in a cabin in the woods. Filthy and unable to talk, the girl is obviously terrified and so the couple decide to take her to the police. But their attempts to help the girl are hampered by the denseness of the forest, as well as by a group of local villagers who seem determined to keep the girl in atrocious conditions...IMDB
I don’t think we see enough of the little girl, even though the movie is centered around her, but I am pleased to announce that we do get to see an older Virginie Ledoyen about to be taken roughly from behind, whilst the little girl is being shielded from the sexual assault in the background (see image).
The kid plays her role very convincingly!

This is also in Dual Eng Spa language

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.45 Gb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473333/
rmt@36