[REL] The Hole (2001)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] The Hole (2001)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   13 likes

With 15yo Keira knightley ;)

Four snotty rich kids at a prep school in England want to get out of a field trip to Wales, where they would have to eat "fish paste sandwiches" and be otherwise uncomfortable. They also don't want to get out of the trip by just returning home over the school break. Two are male friends, Mike Steel (Desmond Harrington), son of a rock star, and Geoff Bingham (Laurence Fox), and two are female friends, Elizabeth Dunn (Thora Birch) and Frances Almond Smith (Keira Knightley). Frances and Geoff have had an intimate relationship, although any relationship between them seems very tenuous, and Elizabeth has had a crush on Mike for a long time; Mike was otherwise going out with another girl, but she had just dumped him. One of them knows, or knows someone who knows, the perfect "getaway" spot, secluded and private, just right for promoting an intimate, extended weekend of partying--an old war bunker deep underground in the middle of a forest. The bunker is accessed via a circular, thick steel door, and is lined with thick reinforced concrete. The four end up trapped in the bunker, with the door locked and no way to get out, for at least 10 days. Who locked them in and why? How will they get out?

[Image]

Samples screenshots

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

And the movie....DVD Rip original language subtitled in unknown language...can see on the 3rd pics. Lot of sources.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.87 Mb]

Cya :thumbsup

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242527/
Amadeus

Re: [REL] The Hole (2001)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Wow! This looks really good.

Nice torrent here for fast DL:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3217338/The ... _Thriller)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

This is indeed a good film.

Not really OT in terms of age, but Thora Birch in school uniform is nice.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Then i've passed the exam??? ;)
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Thora Birch...

[Image]
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

lol
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

This is a very good movie, well worth the download if you like story telling type movies.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

BluRay and BluRay encodes are available by now. (22GB full remux, 5GB 720p/h264, 10GB 1080p/h264 encodes)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Oh yeah, I remember this one. I watched it years ago because I went through a brief Thora Birch phase after watching (and loving) Ghost World.

I'd say it held my attention pretty well. It was one of those movies where I get a little disgusted by how cruel the characters can get with each other. This would be difficult to rewatch for me.
Torrents: https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt0242527

Anyone who enjoys Birch's work and her classic cynicism, apathy, detachment and contempt, check out Ghost World. Girls are slightly aged out of FLM, but still young.
M2S

Post by M2S »   0 likes

Looking for the deleted scene of Keira.