[REL] Prinzessin (2006)

loverboy

[REL] Prinzessin (2006)

Post by loverboy »   86 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0757306/

[Image]

The 'princesses' of the title are a gang of four young women, living in the public housing slums of a dismal West German suburb: Katharina, recently relocated from Russia; Yvonne, who's about to go to prison for almost beating another girl to death; perverse, sexually aggressive Jenny; and Mandy, a creepily precocious 11-year-old. It's the dead space between Christmas and New Year's Eve, and the girls are trying to make the most of Yvonne's last day of freedom: the following morning, she must report to jail. But Yvonne, unpredictable to the last, has other plans... Depicting its dead-end setting with discomfiting fidelity, lit by flashes of sudden, surreal invention (like the sound of fireworks, constantly exploding from the tenement balconies), this is a powerful, harrowing drama about friendship, loyalty and betrayal.

It's between Christmas and New Year's Eve in a typical West German suburb: Christmas lights still adorn the dull apartment blocks, cheap motels and discount markets as premature fireworks echo throughout this industrial wasteland. Eighteen-year-old Katharina, who has re-settled from Russia to Germany, spends her time with Yvonne and the rest of the gang. Katharina and the other girls – desperate Yvonne, freaky Jenny who is obsessed with all kinds of sexual perversions, and 11-year-old overly sexualized Mandy – roam around out in the cold. Tomorrow, Yvonne, the gang's leader, has to go to prison for nearly beating a young woman to death. The friends try to make the best out of their last day together. But their efforts to have fun fail amongst their bleak surroundings.

Movie review
http://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/reviews.php?film_id=11771

Short youtube clip from the movie of a provocative Amina Schichterich (11/12 years old)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVv8aTzdvhU

[Image]

An eMule search of 'Princess 2006' turns up several results. Don't bother.........wrong movie! :wall

DVD Rip, German Language
Like this post to see ed2k links  [708.94 Mb]

English subtitles
Like this post to see ed2k links  [29.0 Kb]

Enjoy!
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Prinzessin (2006)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks! I have the DVD but was not sure if i should make a Rip and release it.

She is dancing soooo hot :drool
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

It's worth an FLM release for the dancing scene alone.............incredible!

I never thought I'd post a crapidshare link but here goes!...................
Slightly longer & better quality clip than on youtube of dancing scene. However, 97mb file for a one minute clip represents poor value for money!

http://rapidshare.de/files/40404739/PB_ms.rar.html
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Nice scene indeed :heart
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:It's worth an FLM release for the dancing scene alone.
lb, love your avatar. I have a cat just like that. Less musical though.. ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Can't believe I never commented on THIS post!

That dance scene WAS hotttt!! I know it's just a short portion of the film, but one that makes this film worth a check for me!

Thanks for finding and releasing this one, lb!!

kev.
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:It's worth an FLM release for the dancing scene alone.............incredible!

Slightly longer & better quality clip than on youtube of dancing scene. However, 97mb file for a one minute clip represents poor value for money!

Hey, Loverboy, the link is gone. Still have you this one minute clip and can you please share it? I think I don't will download the full movie. There's no subtitles in my language (portuguese) and I don't will try to translate it. I was looking for just for this clip that I had sometimes ago. Can you please share it? Thanks in advance! ^^
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

miih wrote:
loverboy wrote:It's worth an FLM release for the dancing scene alone.............incredible!

Hey, Loverboy, the link is gone. Still have you this one minute clip and can you please share it? I think I don't will download the full movie. There's no subtitles in my language (portuguese) and I don't will try to translate it. I was looking for just for this clip that I had sometimes ago. Can you please share it? Thanks in advance! ^^
Please!
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

These days we've learned it's very much better to convert other download formats to an ed2k link that provides greater longevity but this was nearly five years ago & as such a link was never generated.

To be entirely fair though, this is a movie forum where far less emphasis is placed on short clips. You may have to settle for downloading the complete movie to view the bits you want. I'm not able to determine if the original release is still sourced & am at present unable to release/share anything or even access eMule. However, a good starting point would obviously be a reshare request.....

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Reshared both the film and the subs.