Horror Movies ?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
deadarise

Horror Movies ?

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

Does anyone know or have seen any young actors in horror movies with OT ? :think
fwtt

Re: Horror Movies ?

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Thats the problem, what do you mean by "OT". When people ask, "are there any OT scenes". For some people OT is a movie with girls in uniforms, for others nudity is "OT", and so on. OT can be so many things, so its hard to know what you mean by OT, if you can be more specific, maybe we can help you. :)
deadarise

yeah OT with some girls in skirts, uniforms and nudity, So, yes that's what I'm talking about. :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   8 likes

try Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural (1973)...

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... ght=lemora

Recommended!!

:cool :cool :cool :cool

sample here...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [39.34 Mb]

but pretty sure the sources have dried up on it... dl the full movie... very dark and atmospheric ;)
chrisv

Post by chrisv »   0 likes

there's no nudity in it, but you can hardly go wrong with 'The Reaping' starring one of my faves, Annasophia Robb. Hilary Swank is sent to investigate a small southern-US town who is experiencing the Biblical plagues: rivers of blood, infestations of locusts, boils, frogs raining down. The townspeople place the blame on young Loren(Robb) who may be the cause or a savior. Robb's outfit is the same all throughout the film, a red top/skirt one piece. The girl drives me crazy, I even bought that POS movie Jumper, as she plays the younger version of Racheal Bilson's character for a couple of opening scenes.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

chrisv wrote:there's no nudity in it,
err yeah there is, there's a bathing scene, also possibly an uncut version with more detail out there somewhere :think

you could also try The Brood (see CIC for screens) :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Just saw Dimples (2008). Forgettable slasher film :( but does have a child in it. No nudity, but nice dress.
deadarise

I have already seen 'The Brood' and there she takes a bathtub and also topless

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=172

Also, I used to have a dvd 'Campfire Tales' 1 of the short film is about old man who was chatting this 10 year old girl and after that, she takes a shower then walking naked around the room but you can't see it but there is a reflection from the window in this scene , it's hard to see it. Then she went back to her bedroom, she thought it was her dog licking he finger, but it was a old man hiding under her bed licking her finger!

Does anyone have that movie? :think

Admin Edit: Discussion about Campfire Tales was split into its own [REL] topic at https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=5053
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

someone know where this cap come from ? It's tv-serie, probably english. May be Ray Bradbury story... I do remember, at the ending, with this bikini, she kill her parents during they make love.

[Image]
Rich

Post by Rich »   9 likes

redcat wrote:someone know where this cap come from ? It's tv-serie, probably english. May be Ray Bradbury story... I do remember, at the ending, with this bikini, she kill her parents during they make love.
the lake?

http://www.stargalaxy.com/sg_performers ... ction=3607

is that the same girl?? one in your pic looks older :think

nway here's the link if anyone likes the pics at stargalaxy ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [178.55 Mb]