[REL] Senza Ragione (1973)

idler

[REL] Senza Ragione (1973)

Post by idler »   7 likes

Franco Nero, Telly Savalas, Mark Lester and 8yo Lara Wendel in a Trash Movie:
I know a lot of people would claim certain films as 'the worst of all time' but I think Redneck stakes a claim for this prize. A combination of quite dreadful acting from both Mark Lester and Telly Savales and plot progression that defies belief.

On Telly Saveles: was he drunk when he acted in this? He seems to play a slurring, laughing lunatic with no sense of conviction. Maybe he mixed his medication with his whiskey, I don't know.

On Mark Lester: A performance more wooden than a carpenter's workshop. His clipped British tones don't belong in this film; and his transformation from sheltered teenager to gangster's apprentice in 24 hours is mad. And the strip scene with Mosquito does not have any relevance to the plot at all; perhaps the director likes this sort of thing.

Plot logic: when Memphis and Mosquito ambush the car at the beginning, why doesn't Mark Lester's mother do or say anything to get her son out of the car, before the loonies drive it off? She just lets them all go, without saying a word!! On the other hand, Redneck has to be seen - you won't believe how bad it is otherwise!
[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

You have to be a hardcore Lara Wendel afficionado to download this, cause she has a screen time of about 1 min, playing the daughter of a German tourist couple.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [672.74 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [785.77 Mb]

And here the Director's Cut, with a beginning that was puzzling me:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.77 Mb]
U'll need a beer after that! :icon_givebeer :icon_schulz :icon_alc :all_coholic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069248/
emuler

Re: [REL] Senza Ragione (1973)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Is it bad in a funny way? :think Mannequin On The Move (Kristy Swanson) used to be on the IMDB list of the bottom 100 movies but we loved it. :thumbsup

Otherwise maybe you could provide a clip. :think
idler

Re: [REL] Senza Ragione (1973)

Post by idler »   0 likes

The title "Rios de Sangre" describes it pretty well...
:icon_rifle :icon_sniper :icon_gattling :gunsfiring_v1 :icon_flamethrow