[REL] Henry Poole Is Here (2008)

emuler

[REL] Henry Poole Is Here (2008)

Post by emuler »   6 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029120/
http://www.osloskop.net/r/44538.html

[Image]
HENRY POOLE is HERE is a comedic drama about a disillusioned man who goes hiding in placid suburbia only to discover he cannot escape the forces of hope. Returning to the middleclass neighborhood where he grew up, Henry chooses to live in indulgent isolation. Real life, however, refuses to cooperate with his plans. Nosy neighbors interrupt him with curious visits and prying questions. Then the situation escalates as a stain on Henry's stucco wall is seen to have miraculous powers. His last-ditch hideout becomes a shrine; his backyard turns into an arena for passionate debate about faith and destiny. Seeking anonymous oblivion, cynical Henry Poole instead finds himself right at the center of the human comedy. A modern-day fable, director Mark Pellington's new film investigates the unexpected wonders of the everyday. A faithless man finds hope. A hopeless man finds love. Whether backyard miracles are real or triggered by hope and belief, their personal effects are permanent.
Nice movie. I found some parts very funny, especially at the beginning. The guy just found out that he has an incurable disease, so he comes to his childhood neighbourhood to die in peace and quiet, but finds himself the reluctant owner of a religious artefact. Goodbye peace and quiet. LOL

Features a real cutie - Morgan Lily

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.17 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Henry Poole Is Here (2008)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks emuler.. she's a cutie :heart
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Adorable :bigups
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

This was my evening movie for last night. Good stuff, funny & I thought a very realistic portrayel of how people behave when they get a bit over zealous concerning religion.
.........and what a complete little sweetheart........look at those eyes :) Gift-wrapped for Christmas please! :pray
Nice find emuler.......thanks :clap
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   13 likes

In a working class neighborhood in Los Angeles, a world weary Henry Poole buys a house, caring little about its lack of amenities. He drinks and eats pizza. Recent stucco work has left a brown stain in a patio wall, and, to Henry's irritation, Esperanza, a neighbor, is certain she can see the face of Jesus in the stain. She brings her priest, then others. Meanwhile, Henry hears his conversations replayed over the fence in another neighbor's yard: it's Millie, about 7, mute, clutching a tape recorder. He tells Millie's mom why he's sad and angry. The face on the wall seems to shed a tear of blood. Is Henry beyond feeling any emotion?

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=17247
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029120

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Upgrade to full HD;

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.45 Gb]

enjioy!

Don't go quietly into the night.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

This is a sorta premise for a film that I would probably enjoy even without the cutie. And what a jolie fille too! The guy looks kinda familiar.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Sorry, I'm not downloading anything which doesn't have a two hash link - with a File Hash AND a Verifying Hash.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Sorry, I'm not downloading anything which doesn't have a two hash link - with a File Hash AND a Verifying Hash.
huh? I don't even know what you're saying. can't you click 'sources info'?

Don't go quietly into the night.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:
emuler wrote:Sorry, I'm not downloading anything which doesn't have a two hash link - with a File Hash AND a Verifying Hash.
huh? I don't even know what you're saying. can't you click 'sources info'?
This is your link - the weird string of numbers and characters is called the file hash.
ed2k:// |file|Henry%20Poole%20is%20here%20(2008).[HEVC5.1.aliptes].mp4|1557228286|86FF2DA564256813CDB4061A7AD1CD6C|/

This is a link posted by ghost ( I picked one at random ) - note that it has two sets of weird strings - a file hash and a verifying hash.
ed2k://|file|No%20Looking%20Back%20-%20Otorvi%20i%20vybros%20(2021).1080p.5.1.ger-rus.mkv]4018346187|BE75E5D61A87CB7A9D3D2FB0E3F0C040|h=PAZPZWUNGMT5UMX7R54WLGHAZYRFSWXF|/

The verifying hash is important for error correction. Without it it is difficult to deal with corruption. More and more ISPs are messing with p2p stuff and trying different things to discourage file sharing. I'm consistently getting a lot of corruption on your files which is wasting bandwidth - both yours and mine. It is quite bad - I had to cancel The Echo Of Thunder and look for a torrent. Which is a real bummer because your files are absolutely superb - best quality to size ratio.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I bloddy well still don't understand this tech shit, but I will happily post the link when I get it complete!

EDIT: while I was typing my response you posted yours, so I see that I was correct in my thought that I needed the h=blahblahblah part.

I am surrounded by corruption where I live (HA HA HA) but how do you force an ed2k link to have error correction when you post it? It is all automatic as far as I have ever seen.